Kiyomi and Her Brother Info

Our lovely Main character
Name: Kiyomi Shabana
Nicknames(like Codenames): Daki, Ume(meaning plum)

Appearance: Kiyomi is a tall, curvaceous, pale-skinned, and slender woman with sapphire blue cat like-eyes (when in human disguise) and long eyelashes. The kanji for "Upper Rank" (上じょう弦げん, Jōgen?) was engraved in Kiyomi's left eye and the kanji for "Six" (陸ろく, Roku?) was engraved in the other. Her hair is either black (normally) or white (with full power) with blue tips of her hair and was styled in a full, long ponytail and with kanzashi hairpins (three on each side) holding up the ponytail. When not disguised as an Oiran, she wore a two-piece version of her kimono consisting of magenta pink panties tied by long, black bows on the sides and with two magenta pieces of cloth that cover her chest. She had magenta thigh-high stockings with black flower patterns and tall three-legged sanmaiba/koma-geta or mitsu-ashi shoes.
(Information got from Daki's Kimetsu no yaiba fandom page)

Demon form:

Human form:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Human form:

Age: Few Hundred Years old (undecided) (I don't wanna fight people about Daki's age so please roll with this)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Age: Few Hundred Years old (undecided) (I don't wanna fight people about Daki's age so please roll with this)

Height: 5'7" (170.2 cm)

VA: Miyuki Sawashiro

Personality: Depending on the person she's with
With someone she deems ugly; she is cruel yet elegant, she's not afraid to get aggressive verbally, She also has a habit of angling her head to the side and glaring at others while sitting when criticized.
With someone she deems worthy of her presence: she is kind, almost motherly, yet holds a strict status, but will have a soft side for rui, Cheka, and ortho. She's honest, loyal, and mature, well mannered, and highly intelligent. Though she has a tendency to cry for her brother if she feels abandoned, hurt, or just needs the comfort. She has a strong bond with her brother that can't be compared as for the reasons in his personality slot.

Fears: Fire, losing her brother, going into poverty again, dying

Birthday: November, 24th (same as the author😊)