Chapter 8

Jihyo drives to the abandoned house in the woods. She had done what Sana had said. She only wore a black party dress with thin straps and nothing else.

Her nipples were hard from the cold, but they would soon be warmed up. She gets to the house, but Sana's car isn’t there yet.

She waits in the car to keep warm. She has the radio on, so she sees the time. It was already over 5 pm. Maybe Sana couldn’t come after all.

Ten minutes later, she sees the lights of a car from her side mirrors. The vehicle stops behind hers, and the lights go out. She turns off the radio and steps out of her car. It was dark, so she could only see a black figure approaching her.

"Sorry I’m late, but my wife called." Sana says when she gets to Jihyo.

"It’s okay."

Sana looks up and down at her, she could see Jihyo's nipples through her dress. "Good God, you’re sexy. I could take you right here."

"Why don’t you, Ma'am?"

"Because it would be over too soon. I want it to last as long as possible. Let’s get inside the house."

She swallows hard and follows Sana. They get inside, and soon as they do, Sana turns her around and pushes her against the wall.

Sana's about to kiss her when she steps back. Her breathing was heavy, and Jihyo knew she wanted to take her with force. That’s what they did the last time they were there. Sana looks at her up and down again.

"Oh, fuck I wanted to take it slowly, but now when I look at you, I want to fuck you until I can’t anymore."

"Then do it."

Sana takes her left hand and walks to the stairs. They get to the second floor. The floorboards creak when they get there. The house was still stable, even if the walls were cracked here and there.

There is nothing in the room but a cold floor and broken windows. Sana turns around and lifts the dress to her waist. They start kissing while Jihyo opens the zip of herpants and pulls them down.

Sana didn’t wear anything underneath, so her erect cock stood up. Jihyo wraps her legs around her while they kiss passionately.

With Jihyo's arms around her neck and Sana holding her with one arm, Sana takes a grip of her cock to thrust inside her.

They stand in the middle of the floor. Sana carries her while Jihyo moves back and forth. They stop kissing. Sana was getting tired, so she slowly got on the floor.

Jihyo stops thrusting for a moment, and then Sana pushes inside her. Jihyo has closed her eyes while Sana keeps looking at her. The floor was cold, but they didn’t care.

Her moans are getting louder as Sana thrusts faster, and Jihyo opens her eyes. They look at each other. Sana slows down and then faster again.

She does this several times. She pushes deeper, and soon she’s creaming.

She loved it so much and she was getting tired, but Sana still kept going. She didn’t want to stop, she was addicted to this.

Her thrusting was so tense Jihyo had to lay her arms on the cold floor. Sana is getting close to the edge, and when she does, her grunts are loud as her screams.

Jihyo opens her eyes and wraps her arms around her neck. They kiss awhile, and then Sana withdraws. Even if it was cold there, they were sweating.

Sana slowly stands up, her cock was still erect. Jihyo knew what to do next, she kneels and takes a grip of it and  puts it in her mouth.

Sana sighs and touches her hair while Jihyo sucks her. "Mm, you like the taste of us, don’t you?"

She moans to signal she does. She had been missing this. First, it had been inside her cunt, and now it was in her mouth.

It was her favourite cock, and she wouldn’t want another one again. She stands up on her knees and kisses Sana. The latter moves Jihyo's hair away from her face.

"I also love the way it feels." Jihyo takes a grip of it and moves her hand back and forth.

"Keep talking."

"It’s thick and big. I wish I could suck it while you teach. I want people to know how much I love your beautiful cock."

"You want me to fuck you again, don’t you?"

"From behind."

"Lean against the wall over there. I won’t take it slowly."

Jihyo does what she says, and Sana takes her fast as she promised.

They didn’t know how long they had been there, but when Jihyo got home, it was pretty late.

They would meet in school the next day, but she knew she couldn’t concentrate. She was in love, and it would be harder to keep it a secret.