Chapter 4

Jihyo didn’t know how long she had been in her professor's office. Sana wanted to read her story, but she had an erotic fantasy about her while she did.

Sana caught her, though, and now she wanted to know about it. She thought she would be at home by now. She sits back on the chair in front of her desk.

“Okay, but it’s your funeral. I’m not responsible for your injuries” She says with a smile.

“Is it that bad?”

“Maybe. It was an erotic dream. I don’t only have a problem with bullies, but also another one.”

“I hope they’re not related to one another.”

“No” Jihyo pauses and looks down at her hands, but then looks at Sana again. “I think I’m falling for, um, you.”

Her reaction wasn’t what she expected. “I know.”

“What?” She didn’t think she heard it right.

“A lot of my female students are. But as you know, I’m married, and I don’t want to jeopardise it.”

“See, that’s the problem. But it’s more than that, hence the erotic dream. Do you think I want to be in this situation? Maybe you heard it all before, but it’s not because I want to pass this course. I truly want to be with you even if I know it’s impossible. Maybe it’s not a good idea to spend time together more than we have to.”

“Maybe it’s just a passing thing. We can still work on that book project.”

“It won’t go away. Even if you’re being rude. When I like someone like that, I easily fall in love and it be could with you.” Jihyo looks into her eyes.

“I’m sure there are a lot of women like me out there. I’m not what you think I am. Whatever the reason is, I’m sure you’ll find someone one day.”

“Maybe you’re right. Maybe I get over it. Maybe it’s just your cock I want.” She’s about to stand up.

“Hold on, how would you know if you have never seen it. Some imagination you have.” Sana smiles cheekily.

“I won’t get into that. I don’t want to arouse you. I don’t know how someone has treated it in the past. Maybe it hasn’t got the attention it deserves. I don’t have X-rays vision to know its condition.”

“Do you always talk to men like that? I’m surprised you don’t have men lining up behind you.”

“I only do that to a person I have feelings for. But you don’t want to experience that since you get enough at home. I wonder when you last got a mind-blowing blow job, if ever.”

“You like talking about it, do you?”

“You asked for it, and I did warn you about it. You were curious about my erotic dream. I was just about to suck it when you woke me up.” Jihyo says.

Sana's uncomfortable in her chair. She did everything to hide it was getting to her.

Jihyo understood she didn’t want to cheat on her wife.

Sana tried so hard not to burst. She takes a sip from her tea mug. It was probably cold since ahe hadn’t taken any. “Luckily, I don’t have any more classes today. I shouldn’t have asked. Maybe we shouldn’t work on your book after all.”