Chapter 6

It was Friday, and Jihyo was all smiles. Professor Minatozaki had taken her to an abandoned house in the middle of the woods.

Sana had been right; she could scream as loud as she could. No one has ever taken her the way Sana did.

They were at the house for three hours. Jihyo was amazed at how high her sexual stamina was. She took her in different positions.

When she got home, she was still thinking about it. She could hardly sleep at all. She could never even have dreamed about having an affair with her professor. She couldn’t get enough of her.

There is a 15-minute break in class. Jihyo is finishing a sentence in her notebook. Other students have left the classroom. She doesn’t notice Professor Minatozaki approaching her.

Sana makes sure no one is coming. Sana sits down on the desk beside hers with her right foot on the floor. Jihyo looks at her.

“Do you have any plans for the weekend?” Sana asks, curiously.

“I thought about writing my book. The one you still haven’t read, by the way. Why do you ask?”

“So, you know, I have read it. Maybe we could work on it at my place. My wife is away so.”

“Are you sure she won’t get home earlier?”

“Yes, I’m sure. So how about it?”

“I had a lovely time, but I won’t take that chance.” She looks down at her notebook.

Sana thinks. “Okay. How about your place then? It doesn’t matter where we are as long as we can fuck.”

“Don’t say it so loud. Maybe you want to get caught.” Jihyo whispers while looking at the door of the classroom.

“When you’re in love, you don’t care.” She smiles.

“Already? I think you love the sex. The way you did it yesterday. I’m surprised you weren’t hard all day.”

“You don’t know how difficult it has been. I tried to ignore it by not looking at you. It’s not easy right now the way you’re looking at it.”

Jihyo’s looking at her groin and bites her lower lip. She forgets where she is for a moment.

“Sorry.” She looks at Sana with a smile.

“You can only blame yourself for sitting like that.”

Sana looks at the time on her wristwatch and stands up. “I need to get to my office. I got to; you know.” She leaves the classroom without looking at her.

Jihyo smiled because she knew what it was. She loved to tease her because she knew it would arouse her. She especially loved worshipping her cock.

Students were coming back to the classroom. Professor Minatozaki hadn’t got back yet.

Jihyo is looking at her mobile while waiting. It had been 10 minutes, but Sana still wasn’t back. She felt a little guilty about that, but it wasn’t her fault.

Her bullies had left her alone, but now Jennie got to her without her friends. She was probably one of the female students that had a crush on Professor Minatozaki, because she always had her as a subject when it came to Jihyo.