Member 7.

Dahyun

Stage Name: Dahyun (다현)

Birth Name: Kim Da Hyun (김다현)

Nationality: Korean

Position: Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist

Birthday: May 28, 1998

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Official Height: 165 cm (5'5″) / Real Height: 161 cm (5'3″)

Weight: 48.9 kg (108 lbs)

Blood Type: O

MBTI Type: ISFJ-T

Representative Emoji: 🤍

Instagram: dahhyunnee

Dahyun Facts:

- She was born in Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.

- Dahyun has an older brother, Myung Soo.

- In middle school, she performed a solo in a youth dance festival and was scouted by JYP Entertainment.

- She passed the audition on July 7, 2012, and officially became a trainee.

- She auditioned for SM, JYP, and YG at the same time and got accepted by all 3 companies, but she chose JYP.

- Her representative color is White.

- Dahyun is scared of animals (cats, dogs, etc.).

- Pre-debut she was very popular due to her Eagle dance video which went viral in South Korea.

- Her nickname is 'Tofu' because of her white skin.

- She was the most popular during Sixteen.

- Dahyun chose 7 as her fav. no., because she became a TWICE member on July 7th and because she's the 7th oldest in TWICE.

- Dahyun's favorite drink is chocolate milk. She likes all sorts of milk.

- Dahyun is a Christian (Weekly Idol, according to Sunggyu).

- She and Chaeyoung are in charge of washing the dishes at the dorm.

- She appeared in GOT7's "Stop Stop It" MV and Wooyoung's "Rose" (Japanese) MV.

- Dahyun ranked 73 in "Most Beautiful Faces of 2019".

- Dahyun's ideal type: "There's too many...but someone who's dependable like a father; Someone nice to his parents; Someone who loves me a lot"