Member 9.

Tzuyu

Stage Name: Tzuyu (쯔위)

Birth Name: Chou Tzuyu (周子瑜)

Korean Name: Chou Tzu Yu (저우쯔위/주자유)

English Name: Sally

Nationality: Taiwanese

Position: Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Visual, Maknae

Birthday: June 14, 1999

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Height: 170 cm (5'7″)

Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)

Blood Type: A

MBTI Type: ISFP-A

Representative Emoji: 🦌

Instagram: thinkaboutzu

Tzuyu Facts:

- She was born in Tainan, Taiwan.

- She is the tallest member.

- Tzuyu has an older brother.

- She comes from a wealthy family, Tzuyu's parents own a chain of dermatology clinics in southern Taiwan, her mom also owns 2 coffee shops.

- She was discovered by JYP at the MUSE Performing Arts Workshop in Tainan in 2012 and went to South Korea on November 15 to start her training.

- Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu appeared in J.Y. Park's "Fire" M/V.

- Her representative color is Blue.

- Her nicknames are "Chocolate" because of her dark skin, "Chewy" and "Yoda".

- Tzuyu likes Yoda ("Star Wars") and can impersonate him well, that's why her nickname is Yoda.

- Tzuyu's family has a dog named Gucci, her mom's friend named it after the brand.

- Tzuyu likes tonkatsu and kimbap.

- Tzuyu's favorite number is 25, because she thinks it is a cool number.

- The body parts that Tzuyu has the most confidence in are her eyes and chin.

- Tzuyu is close to Rosé (BLACKPINK) and CLC's Elkie.

- She is also friends with (G)I-DLE's Shuhua.

- Tzuyu said that, if she were to be born again, she wants to be born as a short girl.

- She starred Miss A's "Only You" MV

- Tzuyu is ranked 2nd on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018"

- Tzuyu ranked 1st in "Most Beautiful Faces of 2019"

- Tzuyu is ranked 4th in TC Candler "The most beautiful faces of 2020"

- Tzuyu's ideal type: "Someone who understands the importance of filial piety; Someone who loves me more; Someone who likes puppies; Someone who eats well; Someone who can approach me first"