Member 2.

Nayeon

Stage Name: Nayeon (나연)

Birth Name: Im Na Yeon (임나연)

Nationality: Korean

Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Center, Face of the Group

Birthday: September 22, 1995

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Height: 163 cm (5'4″)

Weight: 47 kg (104 lbs)

Blood Type: A

MBTI Type: ISFP (Her former result was ISTP-A)

Representative Emoji: 🐰

Instagram: nayeonyny

Nayeon Facts:

- Nayeon has a younger sister named Im Seo-Yeon.

- When she was a kid, Nayeon entered a child model contest and got cast by JYP. At the time, her mom refused, but 10 years later, in 2010, she secretly entered a JYP open audition and passed.

- She is the oldest member.

- Nayeon was chosen for JYP's girl group 6mix but they disbanded and never debuted.

- She was the first Sixteen member to be announced and also the first member to be confirmed in Twice.

- Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu appeared in J.Y. Park's "Fire" M/V.

- Her representative color is Sky Blue.

- Nayeon cannot eat sushi that isn't salmon sushi, and also cannot eat chicken feet.

- She likes jellies. She likes sweet foods.

- Nayeon's favorite color is purple (vLive).

- Nayeon chose 9 as her favorite number, because TWICE has 9 members.

- Nayeon's left leg is weak due to her being in a car accident when she was still in her childhood days.

- Nayeon and BLACKPINK's Jisoo and Jennie are very close friends.

- She starred in San E's "Please Don't Go" MV, GOT7's "Girls Girls Girls" MV, Jun.K's "No Love" (Japanese) MV, miss A's "Only You" MV and Jun.K "Your Wedding" MV.

- Nayeon is the MC of Idol Star Athletics Championship 2018 Chunseok Special.

- Nayeon is ranked 82nd on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018".

- On June 24, 2022 Nayeon debuted as a solo artist, with "POP!".

- Nayeon's ideal type: "I don't have a particular ideal type, but... Someone trustworthy and dependable; Someone who can take care of me well; Someone who can handle technology well"