Member 4.

Momo

Stage Name: Momo (모모)

Birth Name: Hirai Momo (平井 もも)

Nationality: Japanese

Position: Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Sub Rapper

Birthday: November 9, 1996

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Official Height: 167 cm (5'6″) /Real Height: 163 cm (5'4″)

Weight: 48.5 kg (106 lbs)

Blood Type: A

MBTI Type: INFP-T

Representative Emoji: 🍑

Instagram: momo

Momo Facts:

- She was born in Kyōtanabe, Kyoto, Japan.

- She has an older sister, named Hana. (2 years older than Momo)

- She was scouted by JYP Entertainment after they saw a dance video of her and her older sister.

- She passed the audition on April 13, 2012. Her sister didn't make it though.

- Momo was eliminated in ep 6 of SIXTEEN, but J.Y.Park decided to add her as a member of Twice, because of her dancing skills.

- Momo means Peach in Japanese.

- Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu appeared in J.Y. Park's "Fire" M/V.
- Her representative color is Pink.

- Momo has the most confidence in dancing to urban. She also likes dancing to hip-hop.

- She started taking dancing lessons when she was 3 years old because she wanted to follow her older sister.

- She is a big food lover. She especially likes jokbal (a Korean dish consisting of pig's trotters cooked with soy sauce and spices).

- Momo chose 64 as her favorite no., because it's the number on her father's shirt when he plays football.

- She likes dolls/stuffed-toys.

- Momo and GOT7's BamBam both have moms who are big fans of Rain.

- Momo's family have 3 dogs, who are named Petco, Pudding, and Lucky (they are all females).

- She appeared in GOT7's "Stop Stop It" MV, Junho's "Feel" (Japanese) MV, miss A's "Only You"
MV, Wooyoung's "Rose" (Japanese) MV, Heechul's and Min Kyung Hoon's "Sweet Dream" MV.

- In January 2020, it was announced that Momo is dating Heechul of Super Junior.

- Momo is ranked 34th on TC Candler The 100 most beautiful faces of 2020.

- On July 8, 2021, Momo and Heechul were confirmed to have broken up due to their busy work schedules.

- Momo's ideal type: Someone who eats well (but not overweight); Someone who loves JokBal (Pig's feet dish)