Necessary Solution

Start from the beginning

Hoshiguma: In a cabin in Rhodes Island.

Swire: Officer Ch'en, you and your team retreated to Lungmen about 45 minutes ago. You might've thought that you hid your tracks well, but Reunion did not think that was the case.

While quarreling with Swire, Ch'en gradually begins to comprehend the crisis in Lungmen.

______________________________________

Timeskips:

7:55 AM \ Overcast \ Rhodes Island Cabin #7, Lok Tai Chau, Lungmen Harbor

Swire: I teamed up with Rhodes Island to clear out the Reunion forces that were blocking your way. Your squad is pretty much fine as well. Heheh~ You can finally go back to Lungmen. Just when you thought that everything had settled down, you took a blast head-on and got knocked out.

Ch'en: ...Really?

Swire: Are you asking if you really let someone sneak up on you like that, or if you really managed to get hit with explosives but only end up unconscious?

Ch'en: Forget it, stop pulling my leg. What's the situation in Lungmen now?

Swire: It's a terrible mess. Read the report yourself if you'd like. Regardless of what happened before, the fact is that our counterattack has been significantly set back because of you. Right now, the Special Ops Division should be assembling the remainder of your squad, then joining up with the rest of the L.G.D. along with Rhodes Island.

Hoshiguma: So we'll be fighting our way straight to the heart of the city. Maneuver warfare, huh? That does seem promising. What's the purpose of that kind of strategy though?

Swire: Destroying all of Reunion's rally points. We'll fully utilize the advantage you've created for us.

Hoshiguma: In other words, a siege.

Swire: That's right, we have to seize this opportunity when Reunion is still trying to establish a foothold.

Ch'en: However, in doing so, we'll be forcing their remnants to converge faster. You can't guarantee that you'll be able to hold them off until the L.G.D. is reassembled, much less ensure that the Reunion remnants are all dealt with. We don't need any of your "advantages," nor do I need to hear you lecture me about strategies.

Swire: You don't have a say in the matter, Ch'en. Even if you are the head of the Special Ops Divison and enjoy a certain degree of autonomy during times of war, you cannot absolve yourself of all accountability.

Ch'en: Judging by your tone, you're trying to challenge me. I'll take you on, but not right now. We each have our own orders. The only thing that matters is that we do our job.

Swire: Ch'en, the L.G.D. has fallen, and Reunion has taken control of the L.G.D. Headquarters. This is your fault. Why were you not here when Lungmen needed you?

Ch'en: ...

Swire: Was that also an order? If you weren't neglecting your duties, Lungmen wouldn't have fallen. I'm ashamed of you, Ch'en. You should resign immediately, and let me take over the Special Ops Division.

Ch'en: Swire, you're not authorized to make such a demand.

Hoshiguma: Hey.

Ch'en: Even setting aside our bad blood, I don't think you're capable of taking on this responsibility. You very well could have declared- "Chief Wei Yenwu has issued an order for the incumbent operations leader of the L.G.D. to step down and transfer all responsibilities to Superintendent Swire." Can you do that? Does an order like that exist?