New Purpose

3rd Person P.O.V

Last time....

W: Who are you?

(Y/N): What?

W: Ara~. I'll asked again Are you really the Doctor?

(Y/N): I am me, and no one else. Except I know you won't be satisfied with a half-assed answer like that.

You said countering her question that planted an amused smirk on the mercenary's face.

W: Well now. You're still as perceptive as ever, I see. And here I thought you lost all your memories.

W: Let me tell you this, then. I've known the Doctor way longer than you do, way back during the war times. I've heard how you so easily do the near impossible feats, the Doctor himself is not a fighter. Hell, I'm pretty sure he's quite the weakling. But then there's you, in Doctor's body doing all these crazy stunts and fights while unleashing a butt load of powerful Arts out of nowhere. Wouldn't you find it weird if your field commander decided to unleash his skills now of all times when he could have used it back in the wars? Don't even try giving me any dumb reason like how you "forgot how to use it" or "you feel it's unnecessary". At this point, your amnesia is no more than a lie. Whoever you are, you really should get out of his body, before I blow it up myself.

W was raising some very good points there, you had to admit it but however you look at her with determined look on your face.

And step closer to her and grabs her hand then place to your heart causing her on raising an eyebrow at you.

(Y/N): If you really think, I'm lying then look through my lost memories then.

W: What do you mean?

A bright flash engulfed both you and W soon W opened her eyes and found herself staring into the void.

W: Where am I, now?

???: You're inside of my psyche.

Standing before her in the distance was the Doctor, approaching her with arms crossed behind his back, a cold stare aimed at the mystery.

W was taken aback for the first time in forever, and spoke up accordingly.

W: Doctor... You're alive!

(Y/N): Your first mistake is assuming my death in the beginning. It has been a long time since we have last met, mercenary W. Your expressions and line of questioning earlier imply that you demand something of me, something that I am currently incapable of giving.

W: Earlier? Are you saying you've been watching our whole chat this entire time?!

The cold stare of the Doctor did not fade as W frowned at him.

(Y/N): I have. All the questions you have eloquently spoken out regarding my memory was answered by him under my dictation. He speaks of the truth and nothing short of reality. While I remember the time I spent in the Kazdel Civil War, I bear no recollection on who we once used to serve. Not even her name has remained in my memory, and I doubt the name alone would give the tiniest spark in my mental archive. Until I reclaim those memories, surrender the very thought of questioning me further, for it is a useless endeavor.

The mercenary had to curse mentally because of it. Her plans on finding out about Doctor's involvement in Theresa's death has suffered a big setback due to the amnesia being completely legit.

(Y/N): And one more thing that you should know.

The Sarkaz woman can only raised an eyebrow at the Doctor.