Ch. 7

Inspo: Infinity, by James Young

__________________________________

"Weasley," Sebastian started in a whisper. It was Thursday, the two boys had History of magic together, both sitting in the bench closest to the back of the classroom so they could at least pass notes or do other things to distract them from boredom. He wanted to go to Hogsmeade to run into Arabella and Pine, without looking like a jealous fool. "I have information on what Arabella will be doing Friday night, and it includes hanging out with a certain Keeper on the Hufflepuff's quidditch team at the Three Broomsticks."

"Don't tell me it's Pine? Sebastian, I know you and him have a grudge on each other from our fourth year championship, and I hate the guy's ego as well. But you're acting like a jealous boyfriend, and you're not her boyfriend." Garreth responded, annoyed with the Slytherins' antics. "She's allowed to go out with other boys you know, you're just her friend unless you man up and figure out your feelings."

"What if," Sebastian started. He knew with the next words that were about to leave his mouth, that he'd hook Garreth Weasley into going to Hogsmeade with him on Friday. The ginger had it bad for Poppy Sweeting, and although he played off his feelings way better than Sebastian, he knew he'd want to go, especially at the sound of there being other seventh year boys there. "What if I told you, that Ms. Poppy Sweeting would be going with Arabella, and that Pine is bringing his best friend with him. I don't know, Weasley. Sounds like a double date."

Silence, that's what the brown haired boy heard for a few minutes. Almost if the Gryffindor boy was contemplating everything at this moment, he could see him growing restless in his seat out the corner of his eye. Sebastian was growing a smirk on his face, even though he knew that what Weasley was going through at the exact moment, was exactly what Sebastian had been going through eternally for the past day and a half. Sebastian Sallow had finally come to terms with the fact that he had it bad for Arabella Tate, worse than Weasley with Poppy.

"Fine, we meet at the North Exit at seven p.m. I can get over them hanging out with just Pine, but Vickers? I hate that Slytherin with a bloody passion." Weasley finally answered. He turned to Sebastian with a flare of jealousy caught in his eyes. Sebastian nodded in agreement, grabbing his shoulder as firm, silent 'thank you'. "Let's not wear our school uniform to the town tonight. I'll see if I can get Amit to join us?"

"I completely agree, I'd say casual button-up shirt and trousers, and I'll bring Ominis, possibly Imelda, so we at least look like a normal outing." Said the Slytherin to the Gryffindor. "Maybe bring Natty?"

Garreth nodded firmly.

"Mr. Weasley, Mr. Sallow care to either repeat what I just went over with the class, or share with the class what you two were whispering about?" Professor Binns interrupted them.

The rest of the first week went by quickly for Arabella, it was quite strange, because she also didn't have a nightmare every night either, she felt well rested for the first time in months. She spent most of the evenings after dinner hanging out with Oliver in the common room, they had hit it off quite well and had become good friends, sometimes Poppy would join in the conversation, sometimes it'd be just the two of them by the fireplace.

It was Friday, her and Poppy were getting ready to go out with Oliver and his one friend , Matthias Vickers, a seventh year Slytherin as Oliver had told the two girls. The Hufflepuff girls were just chattering about how excited they were, especially seeing as they were hanging out with seventh year boys tonight. Arabella was dressed in her favorite cobalt debonair outfit, while she had let Poppy borrow her rose riding outfit, it was a similar style to hers but had a red top.