"Why do you even want me anyways?"

"You beautiful as hell, you smart as fuck, you talented as fuck, all that."

"But I literally embarrass myself, everything."

"Duke made you into this person. Everybody know before you met Duke, you was quiet, shy as fuck, and innocent as you could be. Duke cheated on you back and forth, all that."

"Which you knew and never told me."

"Talia don't even cap like that. Yeah that use to be our boy, but I would tell that nigga like aye what you cheating on ha' fa', allat. I even told you 1 time and you defended that nigga. He would even cheat in your face and you still ain't leave him alone! I'd never do you like that though, and I'm saying Ion really care too much about the drama shit. 'Cause I'd really kill the nigga."

"Exactly! See, that's embarrassing." I said fidgeting with my fingers. I didn't see how Honor could like someone like me. Look at me, I'm embarrassing as fuck, literally delusional, everything.

"You changing though. You not that person anymore, Lia. Watchu looking down fa'? Look at me when I'm talking to you. Ion care about nunnadat shit bruh. You hear me?" He came over to me and grabbed my neck making me look at him.

I nodded and he pecked my lips twice. I wasn't expecting it.

"I'm about to get some food, you wanna come with me or do you want me to drop it off?"

"Um, you can drop it off. I'm about to finish this college stuff." I told him and he looked at me a lil longer before nodding and leaving out. Just as he did, my mom came down the stairs and I rolled my eyes knowing she was listening this whole time. She so damn nosy.

"Awwwww! Y'all are so cute."

"Momma, bye. Why are you being nosy?"

"This is my house. Are you going to take him serious?"

"I mean yeah, but I'm trying to heal from my past relationship which he understands, but like I don't know." I shrugged.

✘✘✘

𝚉𝙰𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰 𝙻𝙴𝙴
ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 3:24PM

𝚉𝙰𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰 𝙻𝙴𝙴ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 3:24PM

I scrolled on Pinterest as I searched for baby names. I had a love hate relationship with me being pregnant. I guess I hated that I was pregnant because of the simple fact I didn't know who baby it was. But as the days went on, I kind of figured that the baby was Duke's. And I hated that. I'd just tell him that the baby was Zion's because I really don't want my child to have a dad like that.

The thought of me being pregnant with a human forming inside me was insane.

I stopped scrolling once I came across a cute name- Harlow. It was beautiful and different, never really heard of it before. Another name I came across of was Avanna. That was also cute as well. I just needed to think of boy names.