If a girl can spend time dressing up, she must be meeting important people! ! Then we can only guess that it is Lin Yanqing.

    Li Susu on the opposite side also opened the bed curtain, took a look at Qiao Qing's clothes, and praised in a loud voice: "Oh my God, Qiao Qiao, you look really good today.

    " Sorry.

    "Where, am I not so good-looking?"

    Li Susu said: "You are also good-looking, but today is even more beautiful."

    Turning to look at Xie Xiaolin, "Xiaolin, don't you think so?"

    There is only Qiao Qing in the dormitory The appearance value is relatively high, and the two of them are ordinary-looking, and they often feel that Qiao Qing's face is really unique and beautiful.

    But looking at such a beautiful face every day makes me feel good.

    Xie Xiaolin nodded, "It's still pretty, but what I'm more curious about is who are you going to meet with such a good-looking dress?"

    At the end, her face was full of gossip.

    Li Susu was instantly assimilated, "Yes, yes, Qiao Qiao, are you going to see the male god?"

    Thinking of seeing Lin Yanqing, the curiosity on her face became more serious.

    Qiao Qing remained calm.

    "Didn't I find a part-time job before? I went to work part-time today."

    If the two roommates found out and really wanted to meet Lin Yanqing, she might be overwhelmed by gossip.

    Xie Xiaolin had an obvious look of disbelief on her face, and she was a little puzzled, "Does part-time work need to be so good-looking?"

    Li Susu sighed to the sky, "Then ordinary people like us are not suitable for part-time jobs?"

    Xie Xiaolin responded very cooperatively.

    With a painful face, "Yes, Susu, the two of us are really pitiful."

    Qiao Qing was amused by the funny looks of the two of them.

    "How about the two of you in the morning?"

    She picked up a large-capacity handbag from the side, which contained the materials prepared in the past few days, as well as lesson preparation notes.

    "I have to go first, or I'll be late."

    "Well, then you should go."

    The roommates are quite understanding most of the time, otherwise the three of them wouldn't get along! !

    There are only two hours of work in the morning.

    Qiao Qing and Jian Yuhan made an appointment at around eleven o'clock in the morning.

    Qiao Qing, whom Jian Yuhan drove to pick him up, stopped the car and returned. His bony slender fingers moved the position of the rearview mirror, facing himself, randomly grabbed a few strands of hair, and arranged his hairstyle.

    He was driving a relatively ostentatious sports car, which was quite eye-catching when parked here.

    As soon as Qiao Qing came out of the community, she saw Jian Yuhan's car, the bright red car really stood out from the crowd.

    She trotted a few steps to the side of the car.

    Noticing Qiao Qing's figure, Jian Yuhan moved the mirror away, with a casual and relaxed posture, and he couldn't see his previous importance at all.