4

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 69

    Hearing this, Qiao Qing nodded, "Yeah, originally I just wanted to be a good person, but he was pushed out at the bottom, so he was transferred up." Turning to look at

    Cheng Yiyang, he joked: "You always pay attention to this Sesame is a trivial matter."

    Cheng Yiyang smiled, "I have so many things to do every day, so I don't have time to take care of your trivial matters."

    He raised his phone and raised his eyes lightly, "All the gossip about your business has reached me, otherwise How can I be so leisurely?"

    Qiao Qing was at a loss for words for a moment, "Isn't it just to flirt with someone?"

    Cheng Yiyang didn't answer the words, a gleam flashed in his deep eyes, and he smiled quite jokingly.

    "It is rumored that Ji Qingyi has a good-looking appearance, which is not much better than the stars on TV."

    He blinked at Qiao Qing, and joked, "You really don't mean that in your heart?"

    Qiao Qing's beautiful eyebrows were slightly raised, her watery eyes turned, and her pink lips parted slightly: "I said I'm not interested, do you believe me?"

    Cheng Yiyang was puzzled, and asked back: "Why don't you believe me? You haven't been enlightened for more than ten years, so I don't believe that you have enlightened in a short while."

    Qiao Qing suddenly laughed out loud, and she stretched out her hand and patted Cheng Yiyang's arm lightly, "I Half of the peach blossoms in the past are because you don’t have them, don’t you feel a little guilty?”

    If this guy hadn’t been with her all the time, he wouldn’t have fallen in love now.

    "You are so good at being cheap, whose credit is it that I am still alone?"

    Cheng Yiyang raised his eyes slightly, smiled and said: "If it wasn't for seeing you alone and helpless back then, I wouldn't have spent so much money on you." Most of your youth is on you."

    At that time, Qiao Qing was a transfer student who entered school relatively late, and she was adopted, so many rich kids were unwilling to deal with her, and even felt a little shy.

    Cheng Yiyang took the initiative to be friends with Qiao Qing when he couldn't see it.

    And this friend has been doing it for more than ten years.

    Qiao Qing obviously thought of it too, she smiled slightly and nodded: "That's right." She

    turned her eyes, "So it's better not to eat this meal, because you, Taohua, will see it later, it can't be my fault Ah."

    "Then you overestimate the power of a meal."

    Cheng Yiyang said indifferently: "And I have been single for so many years, do you still care about this moment?"

    Qiao Qing also thinks it makes sense.

    "You're right. Besides, I don't care. How dare you care?" "It's

    my honor to have dinner with you. I don't dare to have any opinions."

    Although Cheng Yiyang sometimes likes to fight against Qiao Qing, but Most of the things are to manipulate Qiao Qing.

    The two smiled and did not argue much on this topic.

    After eating, Qiao Qing wanted to drive back to the company, but Cheng Yiyang didn't drive.