"Don't miss the fish in the end, but fall into it by yourself."

    It was also a casual sentence.

    Jian Yuhan vowed: "It's not that you don't know who I am, maybe you will have this time, but I will never have it." He still has a

    clear understanding of himself.

    Lin Yanqing didn't answer.

    The two grew up together and knew each other's personalities very well.

    And here, Qiao Qing had just returned to the dormitory, and she was greeted with joking looks from her roommates.

    Li Susu's gossip eyes fell on Qiao Qing's delicate and fair face, and she joked with a smile, "I heard that you went to dinner with our school grass Lin Yanqing?"

    Xie Xiaolin on the side also had a fiery gaze, "Yes, tell us quickly Hey, is it between you..."

    The words didn't finish.

    But Li Susu and Xie Xiaolin both smiled meaningfully, as if they had witnessed their getting along.

    The photos of Qiao Qing and Lin Yanqing eating together have already been posted on Haiqing's BBS.

    After all, Lin Yanqing was not an unknown person in Haiqing. He could not help but be good-looking and a veritable academic master. When he was admitted to Haiqing, he was still the first in science, and many students worshiped him.

    Qiao Qing was a little amused, "It's not as complicated as you think, we just had a simple meal, where do you think you are going." The two of them really

    have nothing, except for the friendship when they were young, in fact, Lin Yanqing is right. She takes care of it more like a big brother.

    Li Susu and Xie Xiaolin looked in disbelief.

    "If you have nothing to do, then why would the male god Lin, who has never had much contact with girls, have dinner with you." "

    Yes, yes, and we can see from the photos that the other party's eyes are clearly pampering."

    Qiao Qing was a little helpless, "I'm really telling the truth."

    "We knew each other when we were eating."

    Li Susu and Xie Xiaolin looked at each other, and they both saw the difficulty in each other's eyes.

    "Then you are not childhood sweethearts?"

    "Oh my God, isn't this the plot of a TV series?"

    "So this relationship is even more complicated."

    ......

    Qiao Qing: ? ? ?

    The brains and imagination of girls cannot be underestimated.

    She plugged in the earphones, put them on, then turned on the desk lamp, picked up a book and read.

    Seeing that Qiao Qing ignored them, Li Susu and Xie Xiaolin chatted happily.

    At this moment, "Ding Ding Ding..." the phone rang.

    Qiao Qingsu picked up the phone and glanced at it, it showed Jian Yuhan's information.

    There was a hint of doubt in her watery eyes.

    [Jian Yuhan]: Should we call Shang Yanqing when we go out to play?

    A trace of interest flashed across Qiao Qing's eyes.

    If she wanted to call herself, she would call her directly, and she didn't know if the other party knew about it. She and Lin Yanqing made an appointment to go out on weekends.