Childhood Sweetheart (1)

Start from the beginning

    Put the candy in his mouth, sweet The smell spread in the innermost part, and Qiao Qing narrowed her eyes enjoying it.

    After taking a bite, he didn't forget to share, "It's so sweet, Yanyan eats it."

    Lin Yanqing's immature face fluctuated, he licked his lips, and shook his head, "Yanyan doesn't want to eat it, Qiaoqiao eats it by himself."

    His gaze Very warm, with a beautiful smile on the corner of his mouth.

    The two have been in the orphanage since they were sensible.

    They didn't know each other at first, but after getting to know each other later, the two will always stay together.

    Lin Yanqing and Qiao Qing were very good-looking, so every time someone came to the orphanage to see the children, they would always give them more food and candies.

    Other children can't understand the two of them, so they will form a group to grab their snacks.

    When Lin Yanqing was around, they didn't dare to go too far.

    When Lin Yanqing was not around, they would bully Qiao Qing together.

    However, Qiao Qing is not someone who can be bullied, and she will resist when others snatch her snacks.

    Qiao Qing was quite good at fighting, if it wasn't for the fact that the opponent had a large number of people, she might not have lost.

    Lin Yanqing smiled and told Qiao Qing, "Qiao Qiao don't fight with them in the future, okay, or your hands will hurt."

    He took Qiao Qing's tender little hand and breathed out for her.

    Looking at Qiao Qing's originally fair hands, obvious bruises appeared on them.

    The dark eyes suddenly changed.

    Qiao Qing's eyes as dark as grapes were filled with tears at once. She pursed her mouth and said wrongedly: "They robbed and beat... me."

    This pitiful appearance is so annoying to look at Distressed.

    Lin Yanqing stepped forward to hug Qiao Qing, patted Qiao Qing's back in a decent manner with his tender white hands, and coaxed: "Don't cry, don't cry, Qiao Qiao doesn't cry, Yanyan will help you avenge you.

    " Wiping her red eyes, her thick and curly eyelashes trembled slightly, "Qiao Qiao will only play with Yan Yan from now on." "

    They are bad." After

    finally coaxing Qiao Qing, she took Qiao Qing back.

    Perhaps because she was tired from crying, Qiao Qing yawned while patting her mouth with her small hands.

    "I'll carry you."

    Lin Yanqing was very conscious of a boy taking care of a girl. He squatted down and asked Qiao Qing to rest on his back.

    Qiao Qing's big bright eyes were shining brightly, and her white and tender hands hung around Lin Yanqing's neck, and she whispered in Lin Yanqing's ear, "Yanyan, you are so kind." "Qiao Qiao, hold on tight.

    "

    Lin Qingyan couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, his smile was as clear as spring water.

    "Take off."

    She carried Qiao Qing on her back and turned around twice.

    Qiao Qing was immediately amused, and instantly forgot the little sadness before.