Qiao Qing said with a grin, "Laugh if you want, why hold it back." She

    didn't give Jiang Yiyue any face at all, and the joke on her face was very strong.

    Jiang Yiyue rubbed Qiao Qing's fair and clean face with his hands, and said with a straight face, "I advise you to save face for others." If he didn't say this,

    Qiao Qing might not want to laugh so much.

    Pressing the corner of his mouth, he pretended to be serious and said, "Don't you need brother Jiang to teach me?"

    Jiang Yiyue couldn't help laughing.

    He approached Qiao Qing's ear, and whispered: "Big brother Jiang will teach you when I go back tonight."

    Qiao Qing blushed, "Not serious."

    Turning around, he didn't want to talk to Jiang Yiyue anymore.

    Jiang Yi stepped forward to keep up with Qiao Qing.

    Hearty laugh, "I am the depth of love."

    Qiao Qing snorted softly, ignoring Jiang Yiyue's words.

    "Whether it's cold or not, I'll help you warm it up."

    Jiang Yiyue didn't care, and held Qiao Qing's hand tightly.

    "Is it warm?"

    Qiao Qing's voice was soft and coquettish, "Well, my heart is also warm."

    The two walked side by side, handsome and pretty, and their clothes matched well. They looked ordinary The little couple is average.

    After walking for a while, Qiao Qing really didn't want to leave, so they turned back and the car stopped here.

    In the middle of the night, a piece of news suddenly became a hot search.

    [Jiang Yiyue's mysterious girlfriend appears]

    also attached a photo of the two kissing.

    The lowly fans went crazy. Jiang Yiyue, who has never had any scandals, this is the first time that he has been trending because of scandals.

    [It must be fake, my brother doesn't even have a scandal, how could there be such a thing as a girlfriend! ! ! ]

    [Yes, this is purely for the attention of bloggers, and the editor is really bored, so what if the figure is more similar, this can't be my brother at all. ]

    [If my brother has a girlfriend, I can stop playing games. But is it possible? impossible! ! ! ]

    [If this is really my brother, I'll stop posting right away, and hurry up and learn! ! 】

    【The editor should use his imagination, okay? ? If you dare to post this kind of post to attract people's attention, we all believe in brother! 】

    ...

    The fans are unanimously outspoken, and they don't believe that this matter is true, even though this is the first time such an article has appeared.

    But it does not rule out that the current editor wants to cheat traffic.

    However, this editor seems to be deliberately tantalizing.

    After the popularity of "Jiang Yiyue's mysterious girlfriend appeared" passed for a while, another "Jiang Yiyue's mysterious girl turned out to be her" suddenly appeared on the trending searches.