If she hadn't talked with Jiang Qin and them by chance, she might have missed it.

    "Are you going to interview? Today is the interview with the protagonist."

    Several people randomly found a restaurant.

    Lin Hanyu heard that she almost spit out, "coughed" twice, recovered and said in surprise, "Are you going to have an interview today?"

    Jiang Qinhe was also a little surprised, "The manager told me that it will be several days later."

    Qiao Qing handed over the phone Gave it to two people.

    "You guys, this is the latest news."

    "It's too sudden."

    Lin Hanyu's eyes widened after reading it, and then he thought for a while, "The manager didn't notify me, it's probably a temporary news, you see This news was just updated."

    Jiang Qinhe also took a look, "Whether we changed our mind temporarily or not, we have to try it."

    Qiao Qing nodded, agreeing.

    "Then let's go and try."

    Xiao Transparent really couldn't miss any chance, not to mention that Jiang Yiyue was very likely to be the protagonist of this drama.

    After thinking about it for a few seconds, according to Jiang Yiyue's traffic, it should be very easy to want this protagonist.

    It's just that Lin Hanyu's face was a little hesitant, "The interview in the afternoon is the protagonist."

    "Are we really good?"

    Qiao Qing ate the rice in the bowl, and said indifferently, "Anyway, we won't suffer if we are not selected, and it doesn't matter. With that

    said, the two who were hesitant at first made up their minds instantly.

    After the three of them finished their meal, they went straight to the interview location.

    The place of the interview is not very far.

    It didn't take long for both of them to reach their destination.

    It wasn't long after the news was posted, but there was a long queue outside the interview site, and there were so many beautiful girls, each one was prettier than the other.

    Lin Hanyu and Jiang Qinhe, who didn't have much confidence in their appearance, suddenly thought of shrinking back.

    "They are too good-looking, why don't we wait for the interview for supporting roles."

    Lin Hanyu looked at Qiao Qing and Jiang Qinhe hesitantly.

    Jiang Qinhe retreated a little in her heart, but on the surface she still wanted to try.

    "I've come here, it's a pity to leave without trying."

    Qiao Qing comforted, "The female lead of the movie doesn't have to be beautiful. I think the director should be looking for someone who gives him that feeling."

    She stretched out her hand Patted Lin Hanyu's back, "Don't worry."

    The fear in Lin Hanyu's heart dissipated a lot, and he smiled sweetly and said, "Yeah, I'm much better."

    Several people took their numbers and waited outside.

    One person after another came out, most of them were depressed, which also brought a little anxiety to the people outside.