Lin Hanyu thought about breaking up with her idol Jiang Yiyue tomorrow, so she couldn't say anything nervous.

    "I like Jiang Yiyue so much. After the filming of v is over, I must go up and ask for an autograph."

    She puffed her cheeks, trying to cheer herself up.

    Jiang Qinhe looked at Lin Hanyu's trembling when he spoke, and held a skeptical attitude towards it.

    She smiled and pinched Lin Hanyu's cheek, "Just like you, if you dare to go up and ask for your autograph, I'll treat you to dinner."

    Lin Hanyu glared at her, "For this meal, I have to go too."

    Qiao Qing was the last one to continue practicing, the broken hair on his forehead was already soaked and stuck to his face, but he was extremely strict with his movements.

    Once, twice, three times, I don't know how long it was repeated.

    Lin Hanyu looked in admiration.

    Some said with emotion, "Qiao Qiao really worked too hard. I thought she was the kind of person who didn't want to make progress and daydreamed about being popular all day long."

    Jiang Qinhe also agreed with this, she Is a straightforward character.

    "Compared to a month ago, she has made great progress. She has no foundation at all. Now she can keep up with us, and her hard work is beyond doubt." Everyone appreciates hardworking

    people, even Jiang Qinhe and Lin Hanyu are no exception .

    When the music stopped, Qiao Qing smiled and sat next to the two of them, picked up a towel beside her and wiped off her sweat, adding a touch of rosiness to her fair cheeks.

    she gasped.

    "Let's go have a meal together at noon."

    Everyone practiced together for so long, and today is the last day.

    "Okay."

    Lin Hanyu happily agreed.

    Jiang Qin and Ying answered very simply, "Yeah."

    Qiao Qing glanced at the phone, and commented on the latest Jiang Yiyue's news.

    This is the original owner's trumpet, and Heijiang Yiyue has become famous in black, and a comment can have tens of thousands of likes.

    I don't know what Jiang Yiyue's fans are thinking.

    And the other side.

    Jiang Yiyue's manager looked at the comments on the phone and was a little speechless.

    "Is this black fan so popular now?"

    Jiang Yiyue's news is specially managed by the company, and Jiang Yiyue doesn't care much about it.

    The dynamic post is a selfie of Jiugongge.

    Below is a pair of black trousers with a few chains dangling from the waist for an added metallic touch.

    The matching top is a floral shirt, the top few buttons are unbuttoned, and the open collar reveals a delicate and well-proportioned collarbone, which is a bit sexy for no reason.

    In the photo, Jiang Yiyue's facial contours are smooth and perfect, tough and sharp, with deep-set eye sockets, clear and bright black eyes with a slight smile.

    The facial features are three-dimensional and prominent, the bridge of the nose is high, the lips are thin, and the whole person looks plump and handsome, and it is easy to see the light.