Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)

Depuis le début

    Alright,

    there was a short while in the mission world transfer.

    Good luck with your host mission.

    In a practice room full of mirrors, three girls are practicing a dance diligently.

    But one of the girls was exceptionally good-looking.

    She has a delicate face like a goose egg, a pair of wet eyes that look like an innocent deer, a slender waist, straight buttocks, and straight and slender legs.

    At this time, a trace of sweat broke out from the tip of the red nose, drop by drop of sweat slipped from the smooth forehead to the slender neck, until it completely wetted the clothes.

    After dancing a set, the three of them were out of breath, took a white towel from the side, and took out a bottle of mineral water to drink a couple of sips.

    Qiao Qing sat on the ground and took a slow breath. She didn't communicate with the two people next to her. She casually picked up the phone from the floor next to her and opened it. It was full of messages.

    A trace of thought flashed across his eyes, and he left the practice room.

    The other two girls in the practice room looked at each other.

    "It's useless to be good-looking, isn't it the same as us, practicing in the same practice room?"

    Jiang Qinhe tossed the towel in her hand, her white face was full of resentment, "I don't know what to be proud of, it's like we owe her." Lin Hanyu on the side couldn't get used to it either

    . .

    Sitting on the ground, propping up the floor with both hands, she complained, "We are professionally trained, and she doesn't know where her self-confidence comes from.

    " The Lord may not know for sure."

    Jiang Qinhe snorted coldly, very disdainful of this kind of people who are called empty vases, who rely solely on appearance and have no ability at all.

    "To be beautiful is to have capital."

    Lin Hanyu couldn't help sighing softly, "To be honest, we are indeed not as good-looking as her."

    Jiang Qinhe threw the mineral water aside, a little angry, "Jiang Yiyue is not as good-looking as her." Arrogant."

    Among the many male stars in the entertainment industry, Jiang Yiyue is considered the most outstanding, but he is gentle and humble, not only to the fans, but also to the stars in the industry. The background is also strong.

    Lin Hanyu smiled, "Jiang Yiyue is my male god, there is no comparison at all, okay?"

    Jiang Qinhe didn't know this, they were just angry.

    Qiao Qing is not Jiang Yiyue, she has no background or strength, so what right does she have to show contempt for them.

    "Forget it, I don't want her anymore, it's annoying just thinking about it."

    Lin Hanyu took out her phone, and said with a smile, "Well, let's watch the dance again, and we'll get serious about doing the moves later.

    " It’s useless for us to dance.” She

    pouted again, and said unwillingly, “If it wasn’t for her luck, she wouldn’t be qualified to be with us.

    ” Just bear with it."