I've never seen him in my life for more than 20 years. I saw two of them at once today. That's it."

    "Yes, I also think the president is very handsome, but the style of the president is different from these two, so it's hard to say who is better." "

    Anyway, I think my president is yyds, after all, the Jing family is not ordinary rich . ”

    The chat deviated from the topic all of a sudden, and now we are discussing who is better between Jing Rui and these two.

    "Qiao Qiao."

    He strode to Qiao Qing's side, and asked in a gentle voice, "Is this?" He

    glanced at Xu Li with obvious meaning.

    Qiao Qing immediately showed a smile, beautiful and sincere, like the wind blowing in early spring.

    "Senior."

    She introduced to Zhang Qiyan, "This is also my senior, Xu Li."

    Zhang Qiyan was thinking, but his face did not reveal anything, his smile was gentle and polite, as if he was a modest son.

    He stretched out his hand politely, and introduced himself, "Hello, Zhang Qiyan."

    Xu Li smiled casually, and he glanced up and down at Zhang Qiyan. They were about the same height, both about 1.85 meters tall, but Not to mention looking up.

    He also stretched out his big hand, with a hint of provocation in his eyes, "Hello, Xu Li, he is also Qiao Qiao's ex-boyfriend."

    Zhang Qiyan raised his eyebrows slightly, his eyes suddenly deepened, and he chuckled, "So It's an ex-boyfriend."

    His tone became more serious.

    Xu Li obviously felt something, his face changed for a moment, and he recovered soon.

    He raised a smile, "Did Qiao Qiao ask you to have dinner together?"

    Qiao Qing nodded, and interjected, "We are going to eat, you should go back."

    Xu Li ignored this sentence.

    Glancing at the two of them, he paused for a moment on Zhang Qiyan, laughed and said, "At least I'm a classmate from the same school, and I haven't eaten here, so you two don't mind sharing a table together." Zhang Qiyan smiled warmly, his

    gaze Qing Leng said, "I'm sorry, I don't like to eat with strangers."

    It seemed that this man came here for Qiao Qing.

    "Who didn't know each other from a stranger?"

    Xu Li closed the car door and leaned against the car with his arms crossed, his swarthy eyes filled with a narrow smile, "Didn't Qiao Qiao know you before?"

    Now he still If you can't tell that this is a rival in love, then it's an IQ problem.

    Just when Qiao Qing didn't know how to refuse, another black car drove over quickly, then made a turn, and stopped behind Xu Li's car.

    Jing Rui's indifferent face appeared in front of the two of them.

    His back is as straight as a pine and cypress that will not give in to the cold wind and the twelfth lunar month, and his eyes are as deep as a deep sea that seems to have an invisible bottom, which is cold and unpredictable.

    He walked in front of Qiao Qing with big strides, and glanced at several people with puzzled eyes.

    He said lightly, "Are you talking about old times at the gate of my company?"