If it was the CEO's handwriting, it would be unreasonable not to disclose it

    . And the rules are all set by the president, even if there is something that does not exist in the president,

    this matter is really talked about in the company. In reality, it is relatively rare to pursue people like this, so the people who talk about it are quite many.

    "Qiao Qing is too happy. I heard that Qiao Qing's family conditions are not very good. Now that she has hooked up with the second generation of rich people, the quality of life will not be much better." "Who makes the parents beautiful

    ? Capital, if I had such a face, I would also look for the rich second generation."

    He sighed.

    "If I looked like this, what kind of rich second generation would I be looking for? I'll just become a star and earn no more than marrying into a wealthy family."

    "There is no capital these days, and it's not easy to be a star. But have you heard that someone saw Qiao Qing getting out of the luxury car in the morning, maybe it was the mysterious suitor." "This person is quite mysterious

    , I haven't seen anyone else for so long, so I don't know if it's ugly." Jing

    who happened to pass by was driving a luxury car, and the mysterious suitor was ugly. After listening to Rui Rui, there were only three big question marks above his head.

    When I returned to the office, I was puzzled.

    Picking up the microphone on the table, he called Secretary Li.

    "Come in."

    After finishing speaking, he simply hung up.

    Secretary Li listened to the microphone, once again lamented that the wicked capitalist

    Jing Rui was sitting on the seat with his legs crossed, his arm resting lazily on the armrest beside the chair, his other hand resting on his chin, and his eyes were slightly pensive.

    After Secretary Li stood still, he glanced at Jing Rui's expression.

    "President, do you have anything to tell me?"

    Jing Rui sat upright, thought for a while, and didn't know how to speak.

    After sorting out the words, "I heard"

    looked up at Secretary Li, and continued, "Someone is pursuing Qiao Qing."

    Secretary Li's eyes widened, feeling secretly surprised.

    He couldn't help but blurted out the question in his heart, "Isn't that you?"

    He

    thought it was the CEO who was secretly sending flowers, and he felt emotional about it, but the CEO didn't entrust him with this matter, which was too much of

    a sense of crisis in Jing Rui's heart Gradually, the first thing he thought of was Zhang Qiyan.

    The bottom of the eyes became deep, bottomless.

    "I'll give you ten minutes to investigate the ins and outs for me."

    Secretary Li didn't dare to waste time, "Okay."

    After speaking, I went to check the information.

    Emotionally, after eating melons for so many days, I actually ate the wrong melons.