Zayn clicked his tongue.

"Try that question again."

He gently reprimanded Liam for his lack of respect but kept his voice low and gravelly.

Momentarily frozen, Liam stared up at him with his eyes open wide, then swallowed hard and nodded in silent understanding.

"What are you doing, Sir?"

There was a delectable quiver in his voice.

Zayn chuckled softly at hearing it.

"That's better, sweetheart," he said.

He paused for a moment, then spoke again.

"Now, be a good boy and spread those legs a bit further apart."

Without breaking eye contact, Liam adjusted the position of his legs, giving Zayn more room.

The moment that he did, Zayn stepped forward, leant down and captured Liam's chin. He held it firmly with his hand, squeezing just hard enough to leave pink imprints of his fingertips behind.

Liam's gasped.

"That's my precious little prince, good boy."

Zayn lavished Liam with praise, watched as his cheeks flushed pink, and pushed Liam back, forcing him to either brace himself on his hands or fall onto his back.

Liam chose the former.

Smiling, Zayn lifted his foot and pressed it against the soft woollen fabric that stretched across Liam's cock and balls.

A flicker of fear flashed across Liam's face, but he held perfectly still.

"Good boy."

Zayn praised him again, delighting in the way Liam's flush deepened, then curled his toes around the soft flesh underneath Liam's thin trousers. He massaged it gently, applying varying degrees of pressure, and didn't stop until he felt Liam's cock respond to his relentless teasing.

"I want you hard and dripping for me, my little prince."

A shudder surged through Liam's body at hearing those words and Zayn smiled.

"You're going to be a good boy, aren't you, my little prince? You're going to give me exactly what I want, aren't you?"

Liam exhaled, and a soft sigh escaped past his slightly parted lips.

He nodded.

Zayn immediately clicked his tongue.

Liam shivered.

"Yes, Sir," he whispered.

"Yes, Sir, what?"

"Yes, Sir, I will be good for you. I will give you what you want, Sir."

Zayn smiled.

"That's much better," he said.

Crouching down, he replaced his foot with his hand and cupping Liam's steadily hardening cock, he rubbed the palm of his hand against it, squeezed it, massaged it and played with Liam's sensitive balls, kneading those too.

Liam's cock thickened further, lengthened and strained against its confines.

"Good boy."

Liam mewled softly.

Stopping his constant teasing, Zayn ran his hand over Liam's stomach, then pressed his palm against Liam's chest, forcing him to lie down.

"Keep those legs spread for me, my little prince," he said.