Qiao's mother has always indulged Qiao Qing, "I don't want to get involved when you young people are chatting, and I can't get involved."

    She wiped her hands and gently touched Qiao Qing's head, "But if the school organizes an autumn outing , we have to go."

    Qiao Qing was her daughter, and what was going on in her daughter's mind was clear to her as a mother.

    At this age, I am sensible and know how to understand the difficulties at home, so I have always been very economical in spending money, and I have never made my parents worry about it.

    Such a sensible child, no one will feel sorry for him.

    The autumn outing is an activity organized by the school. If you don't participate, isn't it out of gregarious?

    The family is not so poor that Qiu can't afford this little money.

    Qiao Qing understood that Mother Qiao knew what she was thinking, and she frowned, "Mom, I don't really want to go, but actually I want to save some time for reading. You know, studying is very stressful now." Mother Qiao taught the lesson with a straight face

    . Said: "Where there are those who study every day, they must not fail their studies. They still need to pay attention to the combination of work and rest. My parents wanted to tell you before." She patted

    Qiao Qing's hand, "It just so happens that this is an opportunity, you You can also make more friends."

    Speaking of friends, Qiao's mother put her eyes on the two handsome boys in front of her, and smiled softly, "You are still Qiao Qiao, the first time you brought friends. The child will not make friends, but fortunately, you are willing to play with her."

    Noble private school, you can tell by the name, the students here are either rich or expensive, think about the conditions of their family, and want to make friends here It must be difficult.

    Both Meng Ruihe and Yan He were a little surprised.

    With a gentle smile, Meng Ruihe raised his lips and said, "Qiaoqiao is a very good friend. I think she is very good in every way, and it is very comfortable to get along with her." As he spoke, he looked at her with a smile in his dark eyes

    . To Qiao Qing, the faint light in her eyes seemed to be the sunshine in early March, warm but not dazzling.

    Qiao Qing also took a look at Meng Ruihe, she felt warm in her heart, and smiled lightly at Meng Ruihe, like a flower bud blooming after the rain, beautiful and pure.

    "Auntie, Qiao Qing is really outstanding. It's the loss of those people not to be friends with Qiao Qing,"

    Yan He also said. He is actually a person who is not very good at expressing himself, especially when Meng Ruihe is present. It's more restrained.

    In fact, he didn't want to be friends with Qiao Qing, so naturally he wouldn't say anything about being happy with Qiao Qing.

    Qiao Qing also smiled at Yan He, as sincere as the previous smile.

    Regardless of whether this is true or not, she must be very happy to hear it.

    Qiao's mother was amused by the words of the two of them, "They are both good boys."

    Seeing the two defending Qiao Qing so much, Mother Qiao felt relieved.

    As for whether they had doubts about whether the two of them liked Qiao Qing, of course they had doubts.