It was this kind of smile that looked particularly provocative.

    The surrounding environment suddenly became tense, as if a fierce war was about to break out.

    Yan He's footsteps moved slightly, and he took a step forward.

    At this time, Qiao Qing came out from the front door.

    A pair of brimming eyes looked at the two people who were confronting each other, full of puzzlement, "What are you doing? Don't you fill in the water? Don't you clean up?" The

    atmosphere suddenly returned to normal.

    Yan He turned his head to look at Qiao Qing with a smile, and said casually, "I'm going to fetch water right now."

    Looking at the person in front of him, his eyes instantly turned cold.

    "Rang Rang."

    Meng Ruihe shrugged and took a step back.

    He moved his slender fingers for a while, the sound of joints sounded, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was meaningful, "It's a pity, it's a pity."

    Just as Yan He couldn't get used to Meng Ruihe, he also couldn't get used to Yan He for a long time.

    Qiao Qing approached Meng Ruihe, raised her fair face, and her exquisite eyebrows and eyes were full of doubts, "What a pity."

    Her bright and lively eyes were full of sparkling waves, just like the most beautiful spring scenery. so touching.

    Meng Ruihe was taken aback for a moment, and when he realized it, the smile on his lips suddenly became more sincere, "It's a pity that I'm not cleaning today."

    Qiao Qing blatantly took a few glances at Meng Ruihe's height of about eight meters, rolled her eyes, and smiled. Looking at Meng Ruihe intently, his eyes are full of cunning, like a little fox who has been thinking bad ideas.

    "You hold out your hand."

    Meng Ruihe stretched out his hand with a smile, and joked, "I have a bad feeling."

    Qiao Qing handed the blackboard eraser in her hand to Meng Ruihe.

    "Don't be sorry, since you love labor so much, then I'll be wronged."

    The tails of the eyes were lifted up, and the pupils instantly smiled into crescent moons.

    Meng Ruihe was a little dumbfounded.

    "I don't think you seem wronged." She

    looked at him eagerly, obviously extremely happy.

    Qiao Qing kept a straight face, her tender pink lips were tightly pressed, "Hurry up and work, we have to go home later."

    Even with a serious expression on her fair and white face, she was not a bit serious. There is no sense of danger, but it is a bit different from the usual bright smile.

    Meng Ruihe reluctantly picked up the blackboard eraser.

    Qiao Qing smiled happily and directed, "The bottom hasn't been wiped yet." "

    Yes, on the left."

    "There's a little more on the right."

    Meng Ruihe stopped moving, turned to look at Qiao Qing, as if he had discovered it. What a funny thing, a little surprised: "Qiao Qiao, there is something on your head."