With a wail, "It's math class again!!"

    Yuan Tingting took out her book with her head downcast.

    For her mind, the math class was really tormenting her, so she couldn't understand Qiao Qing's state of bloody blood every day.

    But what I didn't expect was.

    The math teacher brought in a familiar face. He was wearing Huaying's school uniform, which was obviously the same outfit, but it was like a clothes rack on his body, which was perfectly displayed, especially the pair of long legs. The overall look was very pleasing to the eye. .

    Qiao Qing raised her eyes slightly, she was a little surprised in her heart, and didn't speak.

    But the classroom, which was originally quiet because of the class, suddenly became lively.

    "Isn't it class time? Why did Meng Ruihe appear in our classroom?"

    "The math teacher brought it here, is it to tell us how to study efficiently?"

    "Impossible, the teacher asked Qiao Qing to speak. Although Meng Shao is very handsome and excellent, Qiao Qing is the best in mathematics in the school. Even Meng Shaoyan and the others are not far behind.

    " That's right, and I'm also carrying a schoolbag."

    The following is still chattering non-stop.

    "Quiet."

    The math teacher glanced around seriously, and there was no sound for a moment.

    "Okay, now I want to introduce to you a new student in our class, Meng Ruihe."

    He took the lead and applauded.

    "Everyone applaud and welcome."

    The students below were already stunned.

    No one expected that Meng Ruihe would come to their class. After all, Yan He and Meng Ruihe were deadly rivals, and this had been vaguely heard.

    There was probably a full two seconds of silence.

    Qiao Qing was the first to applaud.

    "Welcome."

    She looked straight at Meng Ruihe on the podium, her eyes were crooked with a smile, and the bottom of her clear eyes was full of tiny rays of light.

    Meng Ruihe also looked at Qiao Qing, with the tails of his eyes raised, and his smile was bright.

    "Oh~~~"

    He spit out a word meaningfully.

    Yuan Tingting's eyes flicked back and forth between the two of them several times, and then she showed an expression that I knew.

    The people in the classroom finally reacted after two seconds, and suddenly there was a burst of "clap clap" applause, as enthusiastic as thunder.

    "Welcome, welcome."

    "Welcome, classmate Meng."

    "Welcome, Young Master Meng."

    No one dared not to welcome you.

    Yan He didn't have any expression on his face, nor did he move his hands, he just looked sideways at Qiao Qing's reaction.

    Cheng Ang smiled very vigorously. He leaned next to Yan He and asked in a low voice, "Is this person here for Qiao Qing?" Yan He glanced at him and smiled