Meng Ruihe, who was relatively close to Qiao Qing, stretched out his arms and hugged Qiao Qing's slender waist quickly. Through the fabric, the warm touch came from Qiao Qing's body. This was the first time he was so close to a girl.

    However, he didn't have time to pay attention to these.

    Qiao Qing took advantage of the situation and stretched out her arms to hug Meng Ruihe. Meng Ruihe was taken aback, and looked down at Qiao Qing. Her face was really pale, and her eyes trembled, as if she was suffering.

    No one thought she was faking, and her face couldn't deceive anyone.

    He didn't happen until he hugged Qiao Qing. Qiao Qing's clothes were soaked through, and she felt a little shivering all over. She quickly took off her coat and put it on for Qiao Qing.

    When he wanted to go out with Qiao Qing in his arms, a shadow appeared in front of him.

    Yan He's expression changed. It was impossible for him to have a good attitude towards this rival and Qiao Qing's "rumored boyfriend", that is, his rival in love.

    He stepped forward to stand in front of Meng Ruihe, "Let me do it, you don't know Qiao Qiao well."

    Hearing this, Meng Ruihe raised his head to look at Yan He, and Yan He also looked directly at Meng Ruihe. The collision of their eyes sparked layers of waves, but neither of them retreated.

    Suddenly, Meng Ruihe smiled, his long and narrow pupils smiled, and the tails of his eyes were lifted up, like a crescent moon, very optimistic.

    "I said no?"

    The words were not polite at all.

    He even hugged Qiao Qing by the waist provocatively in front of Yan He.

    Yan Heru's handsome face was carefully sculpted, without a smile at all, and he looked at Meng Ruihe with heavy eyes, and there was no trace of emotional ups and downs in his dark eyes.

    "I told you, you don't know Qiao Qiao well."

    Word by word, as if warning.

    "How do you know we don't know each other?"

    Meng Ruihe narrowed his eyes, with a trace of doubt on his face, lowered his eyes, as if talking to himself, "Didn't Qiao Qiao tell you that he likes me?

    " He, asked, "Didn't Qiao Qiao tell you?"

    This pretended to be very real, and those who didn't know thought it was true.

    It was because Meng Ruihe's expression was too natural, and even Yan He didn't believe it at first, but he couldn't help believing Meng Ruihe's remarks.

    He was still secretly wondering if he didn't know Qiao Qing very well, and he didn't even know when she had contact with Meng Ruihe.

    He Qiyi, who had been debating whether to come in for a long time outside, met Cheng Ang who hurried over when he heard the excitement, and immediately grinned his white teeth, smiling like a fool.

    "They're inside, let's go in and have a look too?"

    There was still a trace of confusion on his face, you must know that it's really embarrassing to go into the women's bathroom, especially with so many people watching.

    Cheng Ang's face was also very obvious in surprise, and his words were a little awkward, "They can't do it, are they so eager to save people? It would be bad if the girls inside saw the two boys." The women's restroom