Yuan Tingting received a text message from Qiao Qing, but she dared not offend anyone in this school by herself, so she did not dare to go to the bathroom to save Qiao Qing.

    However, in the face of Qiao Qing's request for help, he couldn't pretend that he didn't see it. After thinking about it, he could only turn to Yan He for help.

    Although she was very curious in her heart, why Qiao Qing didn't send the message to Yan He immediately.

    I thought about it later, maybe it was posted, but Yan He didn't see it.

    I just did a good job once.

    Of course, she wasn't sure that Yan He would go to save Qiao Qing. It was rumored that Qiao Qing had offended Yan He.

    What people didn't expect was that Yan He really went.

    in the bathroom.

    After being stimulated by the cold water, Qiao Qing closed her eyes, stretched out a slender hand to touch the water on her face, opened her eyes, there was anger deep in her eyes, but her face was very calm.

    She didn't expect these people to be so naive and toss about these things.

    Then there was a chattering sound outside the door.

    "You should just reflect on yourself here."

    "You don't even look at your own virtues, and you dare to provoke us Yan Shao."

    "Only you, if Yan Shao hadn't been protecting you before, you would have passed it so peacefully This year?"

    "Even we can't compare, and I don't know what kind of tricks they used to hook up with Yan He, it doesn't look like a simple thing.

    " I don’t know which rich second generation boy he is.”

    “This guy is really restless.”

    Every sentence was sarcasm.

    Qiao Qing brushed the wet hair on her forehead behind her ears, and sneered when she heard these words.

    "I'm really not as good as you guys. At least my tutor won't let me do this kind of thing that locks people in the bathroom."

    Reaching out and twisting the doorknob, I knew something was blocking the outside.

    This kind of plot has been seen a lot in TV dramas, but I just didn't expect it to happen to me.

    What is the difference between this and school violence.

    However, there is a lot of campus violence in this school, and it is this bad atmosphere that allows this group of people to be lawless.

    The girl outside the door snorted coldly.

    "She's eloquent. I want to see if you can still be so energetic after being locked up here for a day." "Let's

    go, let her stay alone."

    The reason for using this method is also to test Yan He's attitude towards Qiao Qing manner.

    Just don't dare to go too far.

    If Li Qianyu hadn't ordered this matter, they would not have dared to embarrass Qiao Qing at this time.

    No one dared to rescue Qiao Qing. After being drenched in water and the temperature was so high, it would be difficult for her to stay in a small space overnight without getting sick.