The school also turned a blind eye and closed one eye, and it is not very strict about this.

    Unless it is an important occasion, students will not be forced to wear uniforms.

    The original owner didn't wear the school uniform because it was difficult to highlight his own advantages under the uniform school uniform.

    Her appearance is pure and sweet, so she is suitable for small and fresh clothes. If others may consider school uniforms to cover up their family background.

    It's just that in the original owner's mind, family status can be judged from everyone's temperament, and there is no need for a school uniform to cover it up.

    Compared with those poor students who only wear school uniforms, the original owner is a very small group of people who do not wear school uniforms.

    Qiao Qing's lips curled up, and she somewhat agreed with the original owner's idea, but not very much.

    Sometimes the advantages need to be shown in the same clothing.

    Otherwise, why do some people hate Zhuangshan?

    While thinking about it, her slender and fair fingers had already picked up Huaying's school uniform.

    Naturally, Huaying's school uniform is not like that of ordinary schools. It wears long clothes and trousers. Instead, it refers to the Korean wave. The upper body is a dark blue suit jacket with a shirt inside, and a short skirt of the same color underneath. .

    This weather is suitable for wearing a coat.

    Qiao Qing touched it, and found that the material of the clothes was still very good, and it was free.

    It's really a waste that the original owner kept such good clothes in the closet for a year without wearing them.

    After getting dressed, she took out a pair of white socks from the drawer and put them on. The length of the socks did not exceed the knees, which perfectly modified her slender and straight legs. The skin exposed between the socks and the skirt was fair and snowy. Wear it with small leather shoes.

    There are no full-length mirrors at home.

    Qiao Qing walked to the door of the toilet, turned around, and nodded in satisfaction. This image is not bad, but just by looking at it, she thought it was Miss Qianjin from somewhere.

    When we got to school, the students passing by had their eyes fixed on Qiao Qing, which was a bit weird.

    A few whispers could be heard vaguely.

    "Is this this Qiao Qing? She looks really pretty. No wonder Yan He likes her." "

    Where is she beautiful? Isn't she the same dress? And there is no one who is prettier than her. What right does she have to refuse Yan Shao?" Confession?"

    The man was very angry, looking at Qiao Qing with the kind of eyes that would spit fire.

    "Calm down, calm down, Yan He can have a good life if he offends Yan He, we don't need to be angry." "

    That's right."

    Qiao Qing glanced at him strangely, then straightened up and entered the classroom.

    Seeing her figure, the girls secretly looked at each other.

    The subject of discussion immediately became Qiao Qing.

    "Have you heard? Qiao Qing rejected Yan He's confession, no wonder Yan He looked in a bad mood yesterday." "

    Hey, there was no quarrel before, is it true now? Then can we "