Meng Ruihe looked down at Qiao Qing , the distance between the two was not far away, and his eyes fell on Qiao Qing's delicate lips, which were a little red, forming a stark contrast with the white teeth.

    I don't know why what came to my mind was the scene of the two kissing just now, it was very intense, and I couldn't help but want to try to see if the taste was as good as imagined.

    Suddenly some dry mouth.

    He took a step back and kept a safe distance from Qiao Qing.

    Turning his gaze away, he said with a smile, "This is a secret."

    Before Qiao Qing could speak again, Meng Ruihe added again, "However, people who lie to me usually end badly."

    Qiao Qing didn't answer this sentence, she smiled A little shallower, knowing that he was hinting at her.

    She hesitated and said, "This school likes Meng Shao a lot. I'm just one of them. There's nothing special about it."

    I don't know if I will offend such Meng Shao, I am a little cautious.

    Meng Ruihe sneered "Heh", suddenly he was in a bad mood.

    I thought this person was a little different, I thought I found a fun toy, how could I be so scared.

    The interest in my heart is greatly reduced.

    He replied perfunctorily, "You're right."

    After glancing at the surrounding buildings, the scenery in front of him was just the same, without the previous interest.

    She didn't say hello to Qiao Qing either, she raised her feet and turned around.

    When Meng Ruihe was approaching the door, Qiao Qing, who had been silent all this time, spoke.

    "Meng Ruihe..."

    She called Meng Ruihe nervously.

    Meng Ruihe stopped, but didn't turn around.

    If Qiao Qing was not interested in the topic he was talking about, he wouldn't stay longer. Qiao Qing didn't have the right to waste his time.

    Qiao Qing didn't know that what she just said would reduce Meng Ruihe's impression of her.

    Smart predators always appear as prey.

    Contrast makes people curious, doesn't it?

    The bottom of the eyes was full of brilliance, and it became clear in a blink of an eye.

    She looked at the figure not far away, and said in a flattering tone, "Can you help keep things a secret?" She

    clenched her fingers nervously, and her eyes held a hint of expectation.

    Meng Ruihe slightly hooked the corners of his lips, but said nothing.

    Straight away.

    Is he the kind of meddlesome person?

    It's just that it really reminded him that he doesn't know what charm this girl has that can make that guy with eyes above the top like him.

    It seems that I still like it very much.

    interesting.

    Qiao Qing wasn't sure if there were other audiences on this rooftop, and the expression on her face didn't dare to change too much.

    Pursing his lips, he also left.

    It's already time for class, and I was delayed by Yan He just now.