"Ma... I love you but I'm not gonna sit there and talk to him just for him to feed me more lies. I'll go do that I can see you and Nana but after that, I'm done" Faye said.

"Okay, that's fine, and bring that white boy so we can meet him" Dana insisted.

"I don't know ma...y'all might scare him away," Faye said as she looked at Kai who was walking out of the bathroom.

"Girl, bring that boy" Dana repeated.

"Hold on, let me ask him," Faye said before putting the phone on mute.

"My mom and nana wanna meet you, do you want to come to my dad's party with me?" Faye asked Kai, he thought about it for a bit before nodding.

"He said yeah ma," Faye told her mother after she took the phone off mute.

"Okay I will- oh shit my phone on one percent, I'll call you tomorrow Faye, I love you" Dana rushed before ending the call.

A/N: yall i be so damn shocked when my phone power off like i didn't hit okay on the 20, 10, and 5 percent warning

"She be stressing me the fuck out" Faye mumbled after she sighed loudly.

Kai walked out of the closet, eyeing a very stressed Fayuna.

He then went over to the bed and climbed in, reaching over to Faye and pulling her into his lap.

"Hi Karl" Faye mumbled causing him to suck his teeth and push her off of him lightly so that she would plop on the bed causing her to laugh.

"I'm sorry Kaikai, I had to," Faye said while trying to get back on his lap but he wouldn't let her.

"Come on Kai, let's make a TikTok" Faye suggested while standing up from the bed.

"You always tryna dance, come lay down mama," Kai said tiredly.

"I'm not tired Kai, you are a party shitter" Faye frowned before grabbing her phone and going through her saved sounds on tiktok.

"Nah, you just be acting childish as hell sometimes" Kai stated, a bit aggravated.

Something about the way he said that caused Faye to furrow her eyebrows, like it had a deeper meaning.

She didn't feel plan in speaking on it though, she just quietly climbed in the bed.

She grabbed her airpods, putting both of them in her ear before scrolling through her "for you" page with the volume up, something she did when she didn't want to think about something.

Kai just stared at her, feeling something was off.

Faye felt maybe she was being too sensitive, she knew that she could be a bit much at times but was it starting to annoy him?

Was he starting to get tired of her?

Faye's overthinking was literally eating her alive right now, her phone being on full volume was not helping her avoid her thoughts.

But she was knocked out of her thoughts when Kai shut her phone off, she looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

She took her airpods out so she could hear whatever he had to say.

"What's wrong?" Kaino asked her.

"Nothing Kai, just go to sleep 'cause I know you tired" Faye mumbled.

"Tell me what's wrong mama, I said something wrong? I ain't mean it like that" Kai questioned.

"Not necessarily, it just made me think a little" Faye explained.

"Tell me" Kai stated and she looked at him with a confused expression.

"Tell you what?" Faye asked.

"Tell me what you been thinking, so I can clear it up. Ease your mind a lil" He explained and she nodded.

"Okay, I know we've only been talking for about two months now, but are you getting tired of me Kai? I know I can be a lot sometimes, and I know that it can get annoying. I can try to tone it down or I could-

"Ion want you to change nothing about you Faye. I'm not tired of you and I'm not getting tired of you mama. I know you can be a lot, and you be energetic as hell but that's the shit I like about you, ion want you to change that for nobody, definitely not me" Kai explained to her, she just listened intently.

"sucking it till my daddy hair grow back" Faye thought.

"Okay Kaikai" She mumbled while climbing in his lap, laying her head on his chest.

He then turned so that he was laying on his back, moving her up so that his face was near his.

"You'a be my girl?" He asked her hesitantly.

Of course, he had something planned out to ask her, but he felt like now was the right time.

"Of course, Kai" Faye said with a big smile.

She then leaned down and brought her lips to his, kissing him softly.

Kiss slowly turned from soft to sensual, their tongues moving in sync as Kai's hands roamed her backside, focusing on her ass.

Kai groaned when she pressed her core against his hard length, just to relieve some pressure because she that they wouldn't take it all the way.

"Mmh, okay Kai, go to bed," Faye said after reluctantly pulling away, smiling softly.

until her daddy hair grow back??

need my hair done so damn bad

might just do it myself, niggas are trying to charge a arm and a fucking coochie

thoughts?

k, bye y'all 😘