•You're ok now, Ruben

(Requested)
I held my knees to my chest. I bit my tongue and fought back the tears stinging my eyes. I sat in the floor of my house. My dad had just died and now I was left with my abusive mother. I felt the hot tears pouring out my eyes at the thought.

'Why why why why why why!' I lost control of my thoughts and hands as they gripped my hair roughly. I started tugging while the tears fell out more and more. 'Why why why why why'

"Y/n?" I heard a voice at my window. I looked over and my eyes met with Ruben's while he crawled into my window "I heard the news" he walked over to me and sat down in front of me, I slowly let go of my hair. "R-Ruben?" My eyes widened and I placed my hands on top of my knees.

"It.. it hurts" I cried out. He leaned forward and placed my head on his chest while he played with my hair. "It's gonna be ok, I'm here" he whispered while I sobbed into his chest. My tears wet his shirt. "You're ok now, we'll get through this together, just me and you." He wrapped his arms around me and after a few moments I stopped sobbing. A few tears still fell slowly out of my eyes but he gently wiped them off. "Ruben.." I sniffled rubbing my nose with my sleeve. "Yes y/n?" He said as he took his hands away from my eyes.

"D-Don't go.. don't go.." I whispered sadly. "I'm not, I'm not going anywhere. Not without you" he placed a soft kiss on my quivering lips. I couldn't help but smile a little. "He's not going" I whispered to myself as I hugged him. Slowly drifting into a soft quiet sleep.

3rd person
Ruben lifted the girl and placed her on the bed as he took off his wet shirt climbing into bed to sleep as well. He hugged her and she hugged back. Soon he was also engulfed in the sleep.

April 18, 2023

April 18, 2023