•You find out their problem

Stevie
I sat on a couch at my house while Stevie was over, he laid his head on my lap. I reached down to play with his fluffy hair. Upon touching his hair he winced. My eyes are widened and I froze but I quickly moved my hand away. "Stevie?.." I asked placing a hand on his shoulder "what happened to your head?" I whispered gently. He hesitated for a moment "n-nothing.. I'm fine, don't worry" he mumbled avoiding eye contact. "please, tell me what's wrong!" I said while my mind grew panicked and made terrible scenarios. "My brothers hit me, that's all" he said sitting up. "Stevie!! That's terrible!!" I plunged onto him, my arms tightly wrapped around him. I felt tears prick the corner of my eyes out of pity and worry.

"Let me clean you up!" I took him to the restroom and rinsed the dry blood off his hair with shampoo and conditioner. After I served him angel milk while we cuddled. I smothered him with kisses and love.

Ruben
I was walking late at night to the liquor store to buy snacks and cigarettes. Just then I heard a noise, it sounded like screaming and glass breaking.
"Oh geez, what's happening in there?" I mumbled. I was about to walk away when suddenly someone ran out of the house. I continued walking when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder "Y-y/n?..". Their voice sounded shaky and scared. "How do you know my name?" I roughly pulled away from their grasp.

"It's me! Ruben..". My eyes widened "RUBEN!!" I practically screamed. I studied his face and noticed he had a bloody nose, a busted lip, and a black eye. "What happened!" I said a bit more quietly. He was about to respond but he started falling. I quickly went into action and grabbed him. His body felt weak. He grabbed onto my shirt to pull himself up but his legs were still shaking. "Ruben who did this to you! Are you okay!" I wrapped my arms around him to carry him but he was bigger than me and heavier. "M-my mom.." he whispered weakly.

(Time skip, at y/n's house)
Ruben sat in my living room as I gently wiped the cuts on his face with a cotton and alcohol. He tightly shut his eyes as he hissed in pain. "It's ok.. I'm almost done" I said gently. "Thanks y/n.." he mumbled. "Wanna tell me what happened? You don't have to if you don't want to.." I gently pressed the cotton on his lips. "I guess i should, my mom she.. she abuses me and my sister. Mainly me though" he said avoiding eye contact. I frowned and pulled him into a tight hug, "it's gonna be okay... I'll be here.." I comforted him. He hugged back tightly and pulled me closer by the waist as he buried his face into my neck. "never leave me, I need you..." he said in between sobs.

Ray
Me and ray sat on the couch in his living room. He was staring at me for along time. "Y/n can I tell you something?" He asked. "Sure?" It was sudden but I nodded my head. "I have a little brother" he sighed. "Oh? Where is he?" I asked, it was odd. I'd been to his house before and I never saw his little brother. "He's uhm.." he looked at the wall avoiding eye contact. 'Something's up with him..' I thought to myself as I leaned closer. Listening to the next words he exhaled. "He's dead" he said while avoiding eye contact. I froze at a lose for words 'what?.. he's .. dead?'. "Woah.. I uhm.. I'm s-sorry for your lose.." I sat frozen, stuck in place, eyes still wide.
"It's ok.. it was a long time ago" he looked back at me "I guess I just wanted to get it off of my chest, so we don't have any major secrets" he said still staring at me. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and I could of sworn I heard a small whimper.

Fuckshit
Idk what to put here, he doesn't have any problems other than the fact he takes drugs and drinks beer. But that's just obvious.

Fourthgrade
You were at his house. "Why are your parents never home?" I asked curious. "Oh" he said turning to look at me "it's just that, uh" he said staring into my eyes hesitantly. "Just what?" I asked wondering why he was hesitating the answer. "My family doesn't have much money, so they're always at work. that's kinda why I don't buy stuff" he said shamefully "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I can never take you on fancy dates or buy you expensive stuff. And I'm sorry I can spoil you and buy you what you deserve" he rambled on. I laughed, a full hearted laugh "I don't need that silly stuff, Ryder, all I need is you" I placed a hand in his cheek before I gave him a small kiss. His eyes widened as he looked at me. He soon smiled and gave me a kiss then giving me a long hug. I hugged back and we stayed in silence for a few minutes just enjoying each others presence. The only thing I ever wanted from him was his love.

April 15, 2023

April 15, 2023