Teach me how to flirt, Twenty two.

Start from the beginning

Ella kept looking for any money, there was the fifty dollar she knew it was there all along, and then suddenly her hand caught on something. Raising her hand, her eyes watched the hundred dollars in her hand.

holy molly” she mumbled. God was totally by her side right now. Could it be that she didn’t count the money left correctly? But damn, was she a lucky person.

She bit her lip and looked around the room, Zack’s pants were thrown on a chair. Ella stared thoughtfully at the object before walking to the chair and tucking the bill in his front pocket.

She knew he felt really embarrassed at how he is the man in the situation and he had to borrow some money from his girlfriend. Even if he doesn’t show it or say it, Ella knows it.

After mission was accomplished, she walked out of the room happily.

“good morning guys, sorry I’m late. Wow, the smell is delicious!” she commented as she smiled at the couple who had these extremely friendly smiles on their faces.

“I’m Ella by the way, sorry about yesterday, I was just pissed.” She apologized and pouted before smiling. Marlin waved her hand off and scolded jokingly,” what are you saying Ella! It’s completely fine. If I were you, I would have totally reacted like you did.”

Zack cleared his throat uncomfortably, Ronald laughed and patted his back,” yeah dude, I get you. They’re hinting that they’re angry at what you did, being the guy and all. Responsible for everything, protective and stronger…”

Marlin’s mouth opened wide in shock,” girls are much better than guys and you know it!”

“That’s just because I’m straight, baby” he winked playfully earning a slap on the head.

“Ouch, come on!” the whole table laughed at the funny couple.

“So Ella, Zack here didn’t stop talking about you guys yesterday.” Marlin said with glitter in her eyes. Ella smiled sweetly and leant towards her boyfriend planting a quick kiss on his lips.

“You look pretty in love too, especially the whole PDA yesterday.” Ella teased, marlin chuckled and Ronald winked.

“Well, we’ve been together for a really long time. Like five years or something-“

Marlin said, but got interrupted by Ronald,” yes they’re five years, three months”

Ella awed inside at how cute they were and again scolded herself for judging too early.

“-five years , three months,” Marlin repeated,” and we’re like so used to each other, sorry we forgot about other passing people lol, I bet I looked like such a slut.”

“No not at all, I just thought ‘wow, what the hell’” Ella sweetly explained feeling a sudden urge to delete any embarrassment she caused Marlin to feel.

They spent the rest of breakfast talking about random things, the guys would tease the girls about stuff and the girls would gang up to torture the guys with romantic cheesy stuff.

“so are you guys from around here?” Ronald asked as he eyed the clock. Ella dropped her elbows on the table and turned to smile at Zachariah who said,” nope, we’re from Miami”

“No way!” Marlin gaped at them, Ella chuckled and nodded acting impressed.

“no way!” she repeated and that made Ronald laugh,” she just never went there and she’s planning to go soon.”

Ella nodded and started talking about Miami for a while till Zack interrupted,” are you guys from here?”

Marlin pouted,” yes were are. Unfortunately” Ronald nudged her angrily but she laughed and Ella realized it was a hidden joke.