Sean shook his head and passed them, even though the twins were 18, they still argue a lot.

Sean stood in front of the door to the storage room, he remembered that night, the last time he saw Drustan, he can never those green eyes of the werewolf, it caused him to stay away from werewolf with green eyes, also that the last time he voluntarily made a facial expression.

'Sean!' a voice called waking up from his thoughts.

'Are you hungry?' Raymond asked,

'Yeah, I would go get it' Sean said and left the house.

They had brought fast food along with them but it wouldn't last for the night. Sean closed the car door and saw Cian leaning on the car, he was in  deep thoughts and didn't notice when Cian stood beside him despite his sharp hearing. Sean was startled but his face was blank of expression, you should have sad something if you're here' Sean said as he magically lifts the five boxes of pizza and held a brown paper bag.

'I did, you seemed so distracted' Cian said and Sean remained a silent because Cian was right, he was utterly distracted.

'The werewolf with green eyes' Cian said surprising Sean. Sean stared at him as if to ask how he knew.

'My memories, it was like my soul watched everything happened' Cian stated.

'How did you recover from your trauma?' Cian asked, he noticed that Sean wasn't shaken like Clint when he stood in front of the storage room.

'Mediation, people with traumas are encouraged to take mediation class but at point it became optional, Clint opt out saying it was stressful and painful but I stayed' Sean explained.

'Then why are you so distracted if you are over the trauma?' Cian asked

'I have a gut feeling that those group of people that came that night, came for something but they left without it, I have a feeling that they would come back for it' Sean said

'You sound like those detective in movies, I think they came for me and my brother, but right now we are at a dead end, we have to wait for them to make the first move' Cian said

'You guys are back, what took you so long?' Raymond grumbled taking a box of pizza that was magically floating.

'We were bonding' Cian answered, Sean would have laughed, it was funny seeing Asher drink vinegar, Raymond had a pizza stuffed in his mouth as he stared from Asher to Sean.

'You shouldn't say words that comes to your mind without thinking' Clint said

'What did I say wrong?' Cian asked innocently and Clint clicked his tongue, 'Always dense'.

'I can hear the kids play, it looks like they're back from school, let's go to playground' Raymond suggested before an argument began between Cian and Clint.

'Do we look like kids' Asher snorted

'We can watch the kids play and enjoy out lunch, instead of staying here, do you  notice it is creepy or is it just me?' Raymond tried convincing them. Once he got Cian to agree with him, they all agreed to go to the playground.

As they stepped outside they noticed some neighbors staring at them until an elder woman came to them.

'You must be the children of the dead house owner, you really look like your father' She said referring to Clint,it took them some minutes to recognize her.

'Mrs. Finch' Clint recalled the woman. Mrs. Finch' liv d few blocks away, they used see her anytime they go out to play.

'I'm glad you recognized me with my winked face and grey hairs' She chuckled

'How are you you ma'am?' Clint asked

'I'm well, I can't still differentiate from you two, are you Clint or Cian?' She asked, making Clint and Cian laugh, it was nice knowing that they were still people who can't tell them apart.

'I'm Clint, he's Cian, you can differentiate us with the color of our hair' Clint said brushing his fingers through his hair like there was a spotlight on him.

'Oh, you boys are coming to check the house after a long time, nobody have interest in buying the house, there's a rumour that it brings bad luck' she said, lowering her voice.

Mrs. Finch has always been known to be the first to be informed in the neighborhood, nobody knows how she gets her informations and nobody cares to know because her informations are always correct.

'Did you send someone to check the house yesterday?' She asked

They were shocked that someone was here, she described the person she saw, the person wore an all-black outfits. She didn't see their face to know bit it was a male or female, but judging by the body structure.

'They might have come to check out the house, the people that came that night' Cian said, they were presently sitting on a bench in the playground. Due to the bench not being long enough, Raymond and Cian said on the grass.

The giggling of the children filled their ears, calming their tense mind. Cian seem to enjoy watching them because the children were innocent and had nothing to worry about unlike them. There were other parents sitting on other benches far from them also watching the children play.

Cian helped a kid that fell in front of them, it was a girl, a reaIly cute one, he dusted her dress, when she noticed he was done she ran back to her friends with red cheeks that made Cian laugh.

'Elites' Asher said

'Uh'

'That's what Arnold called them, the group that night, I think they are back'