"Hmm!" Hmm was also excited, and obviously liked the corn and milk combination.

After the corn is cooked, Mu Shuyu and Huo naturally will not gnaw on their mouths, leaving two to make corn juice, Mu Shuyu broke down the corn kernels neatly in rows, and the eight corns were all the same fate, breaking out a small pot full of jade-like corn kernels.

Then two spoonfuls of orange-yellow corn kernels, a spoonful of green beans, a spoonful of crystal clear shrimp, plus a spoonful of red and tongling small wild fruits, all placed on lotus leaves, small wild fruits were found by small robots, round and small, hidden in the grass, sweet and sour.

The remaining two corns and spirit fruits together, crushed into three cups of corn spirit juice with spiritual power, breakfast is ready.

Mu Shuyu held himself, not holding its part, and the master's part was the first to hold it.

What Mu Shuyu didn't know was that as soon as he finished breaking the corn, Jing Xingyan got up, because Xin Zhang and Qi Hongchang came again in the morning.

After eating two fruits, these two guys couldn't forget it, thinking every day and night, of course, not only fruits, but also the two copper money trees.

Because of this, the two of them even moved their houses to the vicinity of Jing Xingyan.

Of course, the two of them were suddenly so bold, in addition to the temptation of the copper money tree and fruit, there was also the transformation of Jing Xingyan.

When he first came to Kali Planet, although Jing Xingyan did not lose his temper or scold people, no one dared to talk to him, and the soulless appearance of not caring about anything made them want to disappear immediately.

After the first two meetings, they obviously felt that Jing Xingyan had changed, his vitality had returned, and his mental power was also very stable, and even said that he would solve the problem of money.

Jing Xingyan wants to solve the problem of money, which is simply more alive and positive than before.

Xin Zhang and Qi Hongchang came to Jing Xingyan's big courtyard and saw Jing Xingyan debugging a small robot.

It's normal to debug a robot, but what is abnormal is that the robot is too cute, which doesn't match Jing Xingyan's personality at all.

As we all know, Jing Xingyan is a typical pragmatist, he only seeks the most powerful mecha, never considers the appearance, who would have thought that this cute little robot in front of him was made by Jing Xingyan?

What's even more abnormal is that this little robot is made of wood! Wood!

Although this is a very small robot, but it is also wood, what kind of wood can be used as a robot, those trees in the Simon galaxy that break when they break? Impossible.

"Master, you won't kill the cute round-leaved tree, will you!" Xin Zhang was shocked and afraid, and his mouth was scooping.

"It's not." Jing Xingyan's simple two words made the two people completely relax their hearts.

After being relieved, Qi Hongchang stared at the little robot in Jing Xingyan's hand and said: "This method of the master is indeed good, the unique wooden robot in the entire Simon galaxy will definitely be able to sell for a very high price at the auction."

"Alas, alas? Yes, alas, there will be an auction on the whole network the day after tomorrow! Xin Zhang realized later.

Star Network Auction does not need to be present in person, as long as the holographic video of the auction item is auctioned in advance and operated online, they can indeed participate.