𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗘𝗦

BLOODLUST!
─ prologue.

THEY SAY the brightest star burns the fastest

THEY SAY the brightest star burns the fastest. Just like the star, a vulnerable heart breaks the easiest.

 Just like the star, a vulnerable heart breaks the easiest

"ALL I wanted was your love. For you to love me unconditionally as I did to you. You were my sickly addiction; comforting, quiet, and charming. Even when you cradle me in your arms with such delicacy, it's difficult to believe a harsh reality as this."

"We were always the talk of the day, envious glares following us as we walked past hand-in-hand. The ideal fairytale couple we were, people wishing to own what we had."

"How did our love become... so violent?"

"It was a topic I was willing to talk about, eager to learn how to improve our relationship. But, you took my love for granted and deflowered another woman."

"I offered my heart to you and with that blade, you pierced it."

"A fate like this... I just don't find it in me to let it slide so easily. After all the possible things I've done for your sake, the idea is beyond repulsive. A hopeless romantic I may be, a forgiver I am not."

As the girl succumbed to the hands of death,
a pair of lips sweetly pressed against hers.

'You've done it now.'
'Count your days, Hikaru Kamiki.'