"Shit, Rami coolin, sitting her aggy ass here pregnant as hell" Salem informed.

"Kiya knocked the fuck out," Rico said next.

"Put my girl onnn" Faye dragged.

Faye heard some shuffling before she heard Kirami's sweet voice.

"Fayuna girllll," Kirami dragged once the mic was passed to her.

"Ramiii, how you been boo?" Faye asked.

"I've been okay, this baby been giving me hell. Speaking of, you gotta come to the baby shower" Kirami suggested.

"Definitely, just send me the info," Faye said and Kirami gave her the info.

"Aye, ian appreciating how this shit just turned into a girl's chat" Demaury complained.

"Right," Rico said

"On God" Shawn added

"shut up," Faye and Kirami said at the same time.

"Well girl, ima call you later," Kirami said.

"Okay, I'll see you," Faye said before Salem took the headphones away from Kirami.

"Kaikai gon' talk to y'all later, he finna go to bed," Faye told the rest of the guys.

Soon she heard the groans and the curse words, mainly because Kai was carrying their team.

"Bye-bye, say bye Kai," Faye told him, holding the mic of the headphones to his mouth.

"Bye," Kai said with a smile on his face.

"Simp ass nigga" Demaury said.

"Okay, not too much on him. Don't try to get on my boo cause you lonely" Faye sassed.

"Damn, my bad" Demaury mumbled.

"How do you hang it up Kaikai?" Faye asked,

"Hm, hit the button on the side," Kai told her, she did as told, cutting the mic off as Kai left the party.

"Come on mama," Kai said after he yawned, ready to go to bed.

"big long dick you know I gotta have, the way he drop it on me, he a fuckin savage" Faye sang as Kai stood up with her in his arms.

"Yep, time to go to bed," Kai said as he carried her to his bedroom.

"I love your room, it's so spacious" Faye mumbled.

"'preciate it" He replied as he laid her in the bed.

Kai then stripped down to his boxers before climbing into the bed beside her. It didn't take Faye long to realize that that was how Kai preferred to sleep.

Kai then wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer so that her head was touching his chest, causing butterflies to float in Faye's stomach.

It wasn't long before the pair drifted off to sleep.

"Faye...fuck" Kai groaned as he shifted in his sleep.

Faye slowly opened her eyes, stretching before checking on him.

She looked at him, his lips slightly parted, his eyebrows knitted together.

"Fuck, Faye I'm 'bout to- fuck," Kai groaned once again.

"Kaikai, wake up," Faye said while shaking his shoulder lightly, causing his eyes to pop open.

"You okay?" She asked him but he just looked.

"Shit" He mumbled before getting up from the bed and going into the bathroom, shutting the door behind himself.

"That's odd..." Faye said before moving the comforter.

"What in the- oh my gosh," Faye said with wide eyes when she noticed a little bit of a milky white substance on her stomach.

"That boy was dreaming 'bout lil ole meeee," Faye thought before shaking her head at herself, she then heard the shower turn on from the bathroom.

"Let me go check on this boy," Faye said, she cleaned her stomach off before getting up and walking to the bathroom door.

She knocked on the bathroom door.

"You okay Kaikai?" Faye yelled.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good mama," Kai said back.

About 15 minutes later, Kai stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

When he walked out of the bathroom, Faye went in so that she could do her hygiene.

When she was done, she walked out of the bathroom to see Kai sitting up in the bed.

She went over to him, climbing on top of him so that she was now straddling his lap.

"I know what happened Kai," Faye said while rubbing his face.

"I'm sorry," He said while hiding his face in her chest.

"It's okay Kai, it wasn't something you could control," She told him genuinely as she messed with his hair.

"ian wanna' make you uncomfortable mama, I'm sorry," He apologized again.

"It's okayyyy Kai, I promise" She dragged, causing him to lift his head.

"I mean, at least it was about me. If it was about someone else I probably would've cried all night long" Faye said causing him to shake his head.

"How you know it was about you?" He questioned.

"You said my name when you were...you know," Faye told him, causing his cheeks to turn red again.

"Look at you, looking like a damn tomato" Faye laughed and pecked his lips.

"A real one mama," Kai mumbled causing her to smile and press her lips against his once again.

Kai's hand made its way to her neck, squeezing it lightly as she pulled his bottom lip into her mouth, bringing her teeth down on it gently, giving Kai just the right amount of pain and pleasure.

Kai then slid his tongue into her mouth, groaning as they swapped spit.

His hand gripped her neck more causing her to moan lightly.

"We gotta chill mama," Kai said while pulling away causing her to pout.

He knew that they both weren't ready for what that was going to lead to so he ended it early.

"Now Kaino..." Faye said while giving him a knowing look when she felt his hard length pressing against her.

"My bad mama, I can't control it," Kai told her but she just shook her head.

ion care if you pretty, smd GRAH!!!

anyways, thoughts?

k, bye y'all 😜