Felix x TimeTraveler!Fem!Reader: Time Led Me to You [Pt.3][FINAL] 🕰️

Months pass by, and you're still living in Felix's house. The two of you spend so much time together. You even went out on dates and snuggled in each other's room. Everything was normal until you were organizing your room. You took your blueprints, documents, and laptop for your Time Machine and placed them on your bed. You minded your own business until Felix popped in.

"BOO!!" Felix tackled you onto your bed.

"Felix! I was cleaning!" You playfully scolded him.

"I don't care, babe! I love you!" He kissed you on your forehead.

Felix notices the paperwork and strange device next to you.

"What's this?" He grabs the stuff.

"It's nothing!" You reached to get your stuff.

Felix reads the blueprint and saw the title of it: (Y/N)'s Time Machine

"A Time Machine? This has to be fake." Felix analyzed.

"Indeed it is! I mean, isn't? Is it?" You tried to reach the papers.

"But what's this?" He holds your laptop.

"That's a bomb." You nervously gasped.

"But it says here, (Y/N)'s Magnificent Laptop, Do Not Touch?" He was puzzled. "What's this 'laptop,' and what does it do?"

"It explodes! Now give it back!"

"(Y/N), you're lying to me." He frowned. "Just tell me what it is."

"Fine, but you can't tell anyone about it! It's highly dangerous!" You told him. "You're lucky I'm even telling you this because I trust and love you!"

"(Y/N), you're acting immature."

"I wish I was. Now this is a device called a laptop. It's like a personal computer but portable." You explained. "I'm going to turn it on right now."

You booted up your laptop and entered your passcode. Felix was amazed by the advancement of the technology you had there.

"I can still use my computer, but I won't be able to go to the internet because it hasn't been invented yet." You demonstrated. "But all the data and information I have to build that machine is here. For me, this laptop helps me boot up the time machine."

"Woah!! And where is this machine?"

"I would have to build that machine by scratch, but thanks to these blueprints, I could build it again."

"(Y/N), I can't believe you built this! Does it work?"

"Yeah, it does!"

"How? Did you test-run it or something?"

"I did, twice..." you smiled nervously. "Ever seen this cube?" You showed him a small Rubik's cube.

"Yeah! It's such an antique toy. I only got to solve it twelve times." He chuckled.

"Lucky! Anyways, I was the one who threw that toy into the time machine. The machine creates this holographic portal. The thing is, the toy came out in 1974."

"Because of that, everyone knows about this cube because it already existed?"

"Exactly!"

"And what was your second test run?"

"That would be me." You told him. "I teleported here from the year (y/c/y)."

You began to tell Felix everything about how you teleported and why you did.

"To sum it all up, I made this machine, and the FBI somehow found out about it, but before they could even arrest me, I teleported to this year and destroyed my lab. That way, only I can have access to this machine."