Felix x Shy!Reader Pt. 3 {Final}: Summer of 1962 🏡☀️

Three years after that night, you focused hard on your schoolwork. You never looked back and continued to pursue the dream of your career and your relationship with Felix. Felix still visited you on weekends. He continued to help you study and supported you along the way. On the day of your graduation, your family and Felix attended. They met, and let's just say they were surprised that you were his fiancée.

The wedding happened a month after your graduation. You marry Felix and are happily living with him in a house. You remained in contact with your best friend, but they decided to travel worldwide. You communicate with them by letters or phone calls. Jack and Rosemary had their first child, Sophie, and now their newborn son, Edward. Occasionally, you visit the Walten's house when Jack and Felix have to plan for their restaurant idea. Meanwhile, you and Rosemary talk about life and watch over the kids.

One day, you show up at their house with a surprise.

"Jack, Rosemary. As you may know, Felix and I have been married for a while now, and we have an important announcement to make."

Jack and Rosemary look at each other, puzzled by what you might say.

"Felix, honey. I think you should be the ones to tell them." You assured him.

"Well, uh. So to make it straightforward, we will receive a child of our own!"

"OH MY GOSH!!! YESS!!" Rosemary hugged you both. "I'm so happy for you two!!"

"Congratulations!! I'm glad to hear this!" Jack patted Felix's back.

"What's the commotion?" Sophie asked.

"Sophie, me and your Uncle Felix are going to have a child," You explained. "You're going to have a cousin pretty soon!"

"Sweetie, think of it as they're going to give you a friend to play with!"

"Awesome! I can have a friend!" She hugged you.

Everyone was content and having a lovely time. As the years went on, your child played with Sophie and Edward. Felix and Jack finally opened Bon's Burgers together. From time to time, you would visit Felix when he is working. This job was a stressful one for him, but you remained with him every step of the way. You motivated him, just like he did with you in university.