Harry just looks at me while remaining silent. I follow closely after him as he opens the car door and clears his throat before greeting the group outside. "Put your face mask on," Harry muttered in my direction. I hum and put it on while observing the line. More people were there dressed as nurses, angels, devils, ghost faces, and other things.

Harry was the first to move forward without a mask on, but as soon as the security guard sees him and everyone else behind him, he nods and opens the club's doors.

Oh wow

Harry put on his mask once we were inside and waited until the group approached him before moving. I was surprised as I stood right next to him and turned to look around. I was truly amazed looking around at everything. People were playing with fire and hanging from the ceiling in hoops. They had a thin layer covering them and rarely wore any clothing.

Harry whispered "c'mon" into my ears, sending thrills through my entire body. I felt his hand on my lower back, urging me to move forward. I take a breath and carry on walking. Letting Harry lead the way.

We continued walking till we came to a little table with couches all around. I smile beneath the mask, totally amazed. Abby sits and lifts her mask up, red lights illuminating her. We were surrounded by smoke, which had a powerful aroma.

Before bending forward and pouring herself a cup of whatever was in the bottle, she said, "It's hot." She rolls her gaze down my body as she looks up at me with a smile brushing her lips.

"Drink up, sexy." Abby extended her hands with the cup as I pulled my mask up, fingertips grasping the cup before Harry took it away from me.

Harry blocked my view while standing immediately in front of me, leaving me somewhat speechless. He appeared to be a devil eager to wreak evil in the light. He shook his head and tightened his grip on my jaw as his eyes darkened, and he continued to intensely stare at me.

"You will not be drinking, is that understood?" I watched as he twitched his nose in frustration and desperation as I looked up at him. I pulled away, taking a step back.

I commanded in the air, "Don't touch me," and shook off the sensation of his hands.

He warned me, "Juliet," and I moved away from him before bending over and taking up one of the cups Abby was filling. Abby grinned as she saw me pick up the cup and bring it to my lips while swallowing the alcohol that burned my throat.

She says clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, "Juliet. You're going to send Harry into a heart attack before the age of 50," I let go of a laugh and stood straight, turning around and coming face to face with Harry.

"You don't tell me what to do." I muttered, "Got it?" while cocking my head and gazing into his eyes.

"The deal won't be able to get done if you're fucking drunk." I sucked in a breath as he scowled at me.

I shook my head, "Harry, I won't be drunk. I know how to handle my alcohol."

"Do you?" He raised an eyebrow as a test of my knowledge.

"Do you think you control my body?" I bit my inner cheeks and raised an eyebrow at Harry. "You think you know everything about me, but you know nothing."

"I know more than you think," Harry argues back and takes the cup from my hand. "No drinking, Juliet. At least till the fucking deal is done."

I sigh and lift my head. "You're bossy, you know that right." I cocked my head back to see his amused gaze when I turned to face him. "Seriously, it's just one drink, Harry." I take a step closer to Harry, watching his gaze dip down to my chest, and his tongue runs over his lips.