Mom:"girls, what are you doing here?"

She said smiling, but still surprised by their appearance.

Lisa:"We came to see our friends. And what are you doing here?"

Rose:"Waiiiit!! Don't tell me that you......"

She didn't continue but looked at as and then at mom and repeat it for few times.

Mom:"Yes, I am their new mom."

Lisa:"That means.....that means our baby is also here. We are really sorry we couldn't come yesterday to comfort her. We came really late and couldn't...."

But mom cut her off.

Mom:"Yes that means she is also here. And no, don't apologize, in fact I was surprised because she didn't just ignore anyone and just cry but she was even smiling a little. And the reason are those lovely brothers of hers who are fulfilling their job as brothers pretty well."

She said and looked at us. We just smiled. Then I decided to ask.

Jin:"Mom, how do you guys know each other?"

Mom:"Well they are my nieces. They were big help at raising Yn and overcoming with her traumas and all that."

Namjoon;"So Yn is the cousin you talk about a lot."

He said in realisation.

Jennie:"where is she now? I want to see....."

She was cut off by a loud barking. And it was heard from upstairs.

Jungkook:"Blaze!!"

He said and ran upstairs, everyone behind him.

Jungkook POV

As I said I ran upstairs afraid something happened to her and so he is barking. I harshly opened the door and look inside, firstly on her bed. She was covered in blanket, like her whole body was under it. I looked around then and saw Blaze barking while looking at the top of the large bookshelf. I followed his gaze and saw.......a squirrel? I looked behind me and point my finger toward it. Namjoon and Jin hyung nodded and went to the bookshelf while I went to Yn.

Jungkook:"Baby? Hey Ynie, look, oppa is here, there is nothing to be afraid of ok?"

I said and remove blanket from her face. Her red swollen eyes looked at me and then she hugged me tightly. I hug her back and rub her back.

I heard Namjoon hyung mumble done and there were no barkings anymore. I look down at her and then pull back. She just look at me.

Jungkook:"Look there isn't a squirrel here anymore. Are you ok now?"

I ask and she nod and hug me again. I just smile then hear Jimin say while whining and pouting .

Jimin:"Yaahh, Yniee, is there no hug for Jiminie oppa?"

He say while making a big pout, but clearly acting. She look at him and smile a little before extending her hands toward him. He smile and run to her and hug her.

Jimin:"You ok now?"

He ask and she just nod while still hugging him. He then pulled back.

Jimin:"You know,Ynie, we got you a surprise!"

He say and I see her eyes sparkle.

Jimin:"You ready? Ok, close your eyes."

She did as he say. He then gesture to girls to come in front. They stand in a line in front of bed, just where Yn is.

Jimin:"Okk! Now I will count to three and you will open your eyes. 1................................2..............................3!
Ta-daaa!!"

He say and she open her eyes. When she looked at them she looked like she wanted to scream. But instead of her, they did.

Blackpink:"Ynieee!!"

They shout and run to her and hug her. She hug them back and they stayed like that for few minutes. When they pulled back they all were happy. They talked to her even tho she can't answer or say anything back. She just smile. She wanted to go downstairs and k je that we all went downstairs with her. We spend time together in the living room.

Now it's been around one hour since they came and Yn fell asleep in between Jisoo and Lisa while hugging Lisa. We just smile at her adorable face.

Jisoo:"You know, when I now look at her that way she really is pretty similar to all of you."

Hobi:"What do you mean?"

Jisoo:"Well physically, and by her habits and personality."

She look at Yn and then continue.

Jisoo:"She has that beautiful face like Taehyung, that tiny nose like Hoseok, pale skin like Yoongi, to not forget that bunny-dimple smile. She is short like Jimin and soft brown hair like Jin oppa."

Jisoo:"And by her personality. Well to start from the oldest from you, her cooking skills are something that doesn't exist in the world. When you try her food once you will always want to eat it, just like Jin oppa, a good cooker, but she is better. Then she is really a big sleepy head. She can sleep whenever, wherever and is so lazy just like Yoongi. Then she is a big book lover. Just let her in the library and you won't see her out of it for hours or maybe days, just like Namjoon. Then, even tho she is really lazy there are many times she is full of energy. She is really good at dancing and in making people feel better like Hoseok. Then she is someone who can't tolerate to wear something that doesn't fit together. She is a big fashion lover,like really big. She have every book about every popular and unpopular fashion brands just like Taehyung. Then her skills at everything is something really interesting. People call it luck in first try but we say that she is born to be good at everything that she tried to do. She really loves video games as well."

She finished and I was confused.

Jungkook:"But noona, you said every of us, then what about Jimin hyung, you skipped him?"

Jisoo:"-sigh- well, whatever I just said you can or will see by yourselves, but what she and Jimin has together you maybe sometime in future or never will experience by yourselves. Unfortunately."

Jimin:"And that is?"

_____________________________________________

Hi guys.
They finally appeared
So what you think is what Yn and Jimin has together same?
Any idea comment and please vote
Thank you