SS : Shopping and Shopping

Mulai dari awal

"Ah souka, then let's go Chiaki, Kei and Maya". I told them with some irritation in my voice.

Kei was smiling warmly at the situation in front of her. It seems she never experienced or it's been long since she lived a normal life, a life without bullying.

"Gomen, gomen. Before we go, I want to ask you something Kiyone. Did you really have no experience in fashion stuffs?. Because you look stunning in those clothes". Kei asked me curiously.

Chiaki and Maya nodded vigourously. Cute.

"Oh, does it look good? I just copied the it from an magazine cover." I did a little spin, 360 degrees precisely.

"Kyaa~"

I heard a loud squeal at the background. Ignoring that, I asked the three blushing girls infront of me.

"O-oh let's just go to the store". Kei rushed us.

"Yea-yeah". Maya agreed.

"Fi-first let's go buy some fancy outdoor dresses". Chiaki suggested.

We went to the store. It was filled with variety of fancy clothes. I was troubled choosing one.

"Sometimes, you display your genius mind to people in a mind blowing way. But the other times, you are clueless as to choose simple clothes." Chiaki ambushed me.

"That's very funny. The reason I asked you guys to come with me was for this exact reason" I countered.

"Well, those two are very excited to check this whole store fully. So I, Matsushita Chiaki will help this hopeless little girl" Chiaki made an elegant pose.

It was childish, and rare. Chiaki never does this, she is always calm and collected. Speak only when necessary. Seems like she really is warming up to me, cute.

"Hai hai Chiaki-sama, lead the way". I answered as sarcastic as possible.

After 20 minutes or so, Chiaki picked up some clothes for me. Finally, I was really getting impatient.

"Let's get to the counter to buy them". I told her.

"Huh? What are you saying Kiyone. Hu-uh, you are going to try them right now". Chiaki firmly stated.

"But I checked them, the sizes are perfect, I don't need to check if they fit me or not". I argued.

"No no, this is not how you do shopping. You have a lot to learn Kiyone. Just because the sizes matches doesn't mean they are the right clothes to pick". Chiaki stated like teaching a kid not to do something.

"But you have a good fashion sense right, so I believe you." I smiled at her.

"H-huh, you can't sweet talk me in order to escape. Go, go change your dress and try this one". Chiaki pushed me into the trail room.

She gave me a dress similar to what I was wearing, except it revealed more skin. The colour or the shorts were darker too. She also gave me a cap for some reason. I quickly changed into it and came out.

During the time I was changing clothes, Kei and Maya have returned.