SS : Shopping and Shopping

Beginne am Anfang

"Yea, she is on her own league. Shit! that smile was precious". Random girl senpai's friend.

In less than a minute, a small crowd formed. People weren't foolish enough to to disturb her, or shitty enough to take pictures without her consent. Maybe they resisted their urge to do so since it's a public place? Who knows?

Three girls were crossing that area. They were interested why people were looking in a particular direction and muttering things.

As they came closer, they realised it was their friend with whom they have to meet right now. They saw a stunning view.

"Ne ne, is that really Ayanokouji-chan? She looks really beautiful right!!!" Sato literally squealed

"Wh-what, she told us that she has no experience in fashion. She looks absolutely stunning in it!!! She looks super cute too!!!". Karuizawa exclaimed with slightly embarrassed.

"Ye-yeah she also has a small smile on her face. It also seems natural. The other times, she always have a strained or tired smile. But now it's different. Her eyes are twinkling" Matsushita observed a little too much as she was mesmerized by the scenery.

"Let's go and call her". Karuizawa suggested while the other two nodded.

Little did they know, Matsushita took a secret picture of our Kiyone. Maybe to have it as her wall paper? Who knows?

"Kiyone-chan!!!" Sato shouted her name.

*Back to Kiyone's POV*

As I was enjoying the breeze, suddenly I heard a familiar voice call my name. My first name? Nobody calls me that though.

I turned my head and saw Karuizawa-chan, Sato-chan and Matsushita-chan. They were all wearing miniskirt with Karuizawa wearing a sleeves blue top. Sato had an long sleeved red coat under which there was a white shirt.

Matsushita was wearing some kind of shirt that revealed her belly.

(AN : Sorry guys, I am single af and I don't know a single thing about fashion, just think whatever suits you. But you guys will see pics ok Kiyone though hehehe).

"Oh, good morning guys" I greeted them.

"Good morning Kiyone-chan". Sato again called me by my first name.

"Sato-chan, why did you suddenly start to calling me by my first name. Internet Sensei said that only people close to each other call by their first names. Shall I take it as we are close enough?". I asked her curiously.

I wouldn't mind being close with these three. Infact I would be glad, if it makes me understand friendship and other emotions.

These three started laughing at me when I mentioned my Sensei again. These guys...

"Pft ahahaha, i-it's correct. Also w-we are close enough. So let's call each other by our first names" Matsu- no Chiaki suggested.

She was still giggling though, which irritated me for some reason.