But this thing isn't absolute, sometimes talent play a huge role on how much person can improve.

But all this thoughts made me think of a critical question, can the [Swordsman] class learn how to use magic?, Or does the class restrict us from learning the other classes specialty.

As this thoughts kept appearing on my mind, I hesitate a little on which class I should take, but in the end, I had to choose a class that seemed to be the most efficient for me.

As I made my decision, I closed my eyes and with a flash of light I could feel how my body changed a little.

"So this is how magic feels like."

Yes the class I chose is the [Wizard] class, the reason for it, is because my potential on the physical side is Legendary, which makes me able to learn swordsmanship even if I don't have the [Swordsman] class, as for why I didn't choose the [Magic Swordsman] class is because I was afraid I won't be able to use deferent type of magic.

So, I thought that [Wizard] class is the most suitable and well versatile in many way, besides I thought it looks cool to create your own magic.

As I was listing my reasons for choosing this class, a message appeared in front of me followed by large knowledge of magic.

[Acquired basic knowledge of elementary magic.]

[Due to the effect of the class, the mana stat increased by 3 points.]

[Checking the status window and talent levels of the player Ayanokouji kiyotaka.]

[Name: Ayanokouji kiyotaka]

[Title: None. Masterpiece .]

[Age: 20]

[Disposition: Master Manipulative]

[Class: Wizard]

[Class Effects: Basic Magic Knowledge]

[Stats]

[Strength: 37/Growth potential: legendary or higher]

[Agility: 39/Growth potential: legendary or higher]

[Vitality: 34/Growth potential: legendary or higher]

[Intelligence: 50/Growth potential: legendary or higher]

[Endurance: 33/Growth potential: legendary or higher]

[Luck: 12/Growth potential: heroic or lower]

[Mana: 18/Growth potential: heroic or higher]

[Equipment: None]

[Attributes: Absolute hypnosis]

There were many changes to my status window. But unfortunately my luck and intelligence stats doesn't seem to increase at all, I know that I don't have the best luck out there but why isn't my intelligence stats increase, do I need a new knowledge in order for it to increase or does it not increase by killing monsters but had other conditions.

Well this questions can be answered after the tutorial, now let's focus on this new knowledge I gained.

I felt like I roughly understood what it meant to acquire knowledge on the basics of magic.

New knowledge poured into my head.

All of it was literally only foundational knowledge, so there was nothing too complicated. It explained the concept of magic, how to move mana, how to cast spells by using mana, and it also provided an introduction to the concepts of chimeras and incantations.

“It’s not that bad.”

It was a little different from what I had imagined.

I couldn’t quite pin it down in words, but I felt like I was solving some formula I’d never seen before.

Knowledge of things that were completely unfamiliar to me, such as chimeras and incantations, continued to accumulate in my mind.

I lifted my arms and mobilize my magic power that I was finally able to control after choosing a class.

I found it surprisingly easy to move the magic power, I made sure to sense my body carefully as I was about to unleash my first magic in this new world.

--------------

Ice cristal start to appear in front of my outstretched arm, and as I finish the last words of the spell incarnation, the ice cristal moved with a fast speed and smashed the wall in front of me leaving a hole in it.

"Wow."

I opened my mouth in suprise after I witnessed this scene.

"The ability to use magic is surly fun and interesting."

It looks after choosing the [Wizard] class, you'll be able to use the elements that are the most compatible to you.

The elements that are compatible to me are wind and ice.

As I was experimenting with my newly gained magic, I heard a familiar shriek.

Apparently my actions made the nearby monsters who are sensitive to the noise rushing here.

"Sigh, it's a pity this place was a really good spot to hide and rest."

After shacking my head a little, I quickly held my weapons that are in verge of collapsing and grabbed the 3 bags of food I collect from the last hunt.

I wanted to test my magic on this monsters, but I didn't want to drag on the situation, because it will only attract more monsters, and my sword will break if I fought with many of them, so I have to solve them with a smart move.

As the monsters got close, I could see that there's 4 of them rushing here.

I started to chanting the spell i thought is the most suitable in this situation.

When they were 10 meters away from me, I put my hand on the ground and quickly release the spell

" Ice glass"

Ice began to spread on the ground with a fast speed, and the moment the monsters stepped on it, it made them slide and crash into each other while falling to the ground.

This is the first time I used magic on the monsters, and it effect left me amazed, but I didn't think much about it as I quickly got rid of them.

After one-sided massacre, I decided to head to the starting point in order to pick another weapons since mine are on the verge of breaking.