chapter 52 : for you ...

Start from the beginning

P Thomas - iam sorry na ....are you in pain my cute little nong? ..

Tar - i...i felt pain P ...i..was worried a lot ...

I bit my lips when he suddenly licked my ear ....i looked at him and hit his shoulder gently ...

P Thomas - iam hungry na baby...

Tar - i will cook food but ...why isn't your wound healed yet ??...

P Thomas - the stab was so deep ....so it takes time naa....and they were up to 20 members .... Hmm ..they were trained a little bit ...but ...it's just a piece of cake ...

He cupped my face ...

P Thomas - iam sorry na....

I nodded and smiled a bit ..

Tar - careful next time na P

Tar - careful next time na P ...

He smiled and pecked my lips ....i heard growls from his stomach...he looked at me pouting ...i giggled and pecked his pout ...

Tar - 5 minutes na P ....i will be right back ...you go to shower ...okay ?...

He nodded ....i smiled and went to kitchen ....iam cooking his favourite....p thom came to kitchen ...

Tar - are you hungry P ?...

P thom - no ....baby wants to eat strawberries .....can you get them from the fridge for me ?  ....

Tar - oh ..okay P...

I gave strawberries to P thom ....he hugged them and went to the hall ..i smiled and cooked food ....i served it in a plate and going to my room ...

P thom - you are eating again nong ?..

I nodded ....

P thom - okay ...okay ..you should be strong ...baby is eating a lot too ....

Pty - heyy...it's your baby who is hungry ...

I smiled and went to my room back ....P is on bed playing with pumpkin's toys ....i sighed and kept the food on my night stand...i took a towel and went to wipe his hair ....he smiled and pulled my waist ..iam wiping his hair....

Tar - why don't you wipe your hair P ?....you will get cold otherwise ...

He smiled and hugged my waist ...

Tar - don't be naughty P ....

P Thomas - my little nong is here naa ....why should I have to ?..

I smiled a bit and wiped his hair .. his hands travelled to my thighs ...i hit his hands ...

P Thomas - aww...nong ...

Tar - don't do like that P ....you are hurt ...

He chuckled ..

P Thomas - it healed a long ago ...

Tar - okay ....it's good then ...

P Thomas - so...can i touch your thighs now?...