2. The hogwarts express

Elizabeth pov: 

When we walked through the specail barrier that blocked muggles it was already really busy. 10:56 the clock read, it was time to go. Tom said that we should search for a compartment with Draco and his friends, I agreed but when I stored my stuff I got up for a little walk. I was walking along Harry's compartment untill I bumped into someone, she looked similiar wait... It was Hermione a holiday friend "I thought you were a muggle" I said "yes but i'm not" she exclaimed. She explained how she got her letter, and I was very happy because now I already had sort of a friend.

_____________________________________________________

Harry's pov:

Ron and I were talking about quiditch (I didn't really understand it though) when 2 girls stopped infront of our compartment, they were talking about something when the one with the bushy hair pulled the door open: "has one of you seen Neville his toad" she said "no"  I replied  "who is Neville." Until now I hadn't recognized the second girl but when she turned around and said: "are you sure " I recognized her it was that girl from diagon alley, that Hagrid had told me to stay away from. "What is your name again?" she asked "I'm Harry Potter and this is Ron Weasley' I said, but what about yours?"

___________________________________________________

Elizabeths pov:

Harry asked me my name so i decided to tell him the truth, well atleast not completly the truth..     'My name is Elizabeth Riddle, but the point is I'm adopted'                                                                               _____________________________________________

A/N: Hehe.. little cliphanger                                                                                                                                              I know it is a short chapter but I will upload a new one soon!!