Chapter 6

After that, Su Wei'an only heard the sound of footsteps going away, and then Gu Yunzheng walked into the ward. He walked to Su's father's bed, checked the situation briefly, and confirmed that there was nothing unusual before saying to Su's mother: "At present No problem, pay attention to the care first, and communicate with me in time if there is anything."

Mother Su nodded again and again, and then heard Gu Yunzheng say again: "I went to check the information about the clinical trial you mentioned earlier, and the results of the small clinical trials of this drug seem to be all right, but it has indeed been reported in animal experiments. The risk of aneurysm formation, just to be cautious, I suggest you stop taking the medicine first."

Su Wei'an was taken aback when he heard the words. She didn't expect Gu Yunzheng to find out the animal experiments of this drug so quickly. She looked at him and was speechless for a while.

Mother Su still had some concerns and asked, "But what will happen to my husband's Huntington's disease if the drug is stopped?"

Gu Yunzheng had already made arrangements: "I will ask internal medicine experts to prescribe a new plan to control Huntington's drugs, but I still need your previous materials in Zhanghe Hospital as a reference."

Only then did Mother Su feel relieved, and replied gratefully: "Okay, okay, I'll let my daughter go back and get it."

After she finished speaking, she looked at Su Weian, Su Weian understood, then glanced at her father, then turned and left the ward.

After that, Gu Yunzheng asked Su's mother about Su's father's previous Huntington's disease. After getting a general understanding, he told Su's mother to say: "When your daughter brings back the information, I will read it."

Mother Sum responded again and again.

After finishing what should be said, Gu Yunzheng turned around and was about to leave the ward, but was suddenly stopped by Su's mother: "Doctor Gu!"

He turned around, only to see Su's mother hesitantly asking: "Um... Doctor Gu, my daughter Su Wei'an was a student of Medical University A before, and she studied in this hospital for nearly three years. Did you teach her?"

Gu Yunzheng frowned slightly and asked, "What's wrong?"

Mother Su lowered her head, as if she was hesitating in her words: "Why? She used to like studying medicine very much, and she especially wanted to be a doctor, but she dropped out of school suddenly two years ago. We don't know why. I just heard that The doctor said something about the magazine, and I was very worried that they were talking about Wei An. I was especially afraid that Wei An would cause some trouble and dare not tell us. I thought that if you have taught Wei An before, can I ask you to go to school for Wei An? How about when?"

As expected, the people in the room heard the words clearly. Even Su's mother, who didn't know why, knew that it had something to do with Su Weian, and it was not a good word.

Gu Yunzheng sighed lightly.

Su Wei'an...

He raised his head and looked directly into Su's mother's eyes: "She is the most serious and intelligent student I have ever met. She knows what she is doing very well. She didn't do anything wrong, let alone cause trouble, so You don't have to worry."

The firmness in Gu Yunzheng's tone caught Su's mother a little surprised, and for a moment she felt that her worry about her daughter was not only superfluous but also a distrust she shouldn't have as a mother: "She...I...I know Yes, thank you!"

Gu Yunzheng nodded and said, "It's okay."

Su Wei'an brought the materials back.

When she entered the doctor's office, Du Yuncheng was arguing with another classmate, Liang Youzhen, looking at a brain MRI film. She walked over from behind and took a closer look, saying, "Is this a cavernous hemangioma?"