Cheng Yiyang nodded, pretending to be unintentional and probing: "As the president of such a big company, why is he in Qianyu? You've been working for so long, Qiao Qiao, aren't you curious? There can't be any conspiracy behind this."

    When he said the last sentence, he looked a little more serious.

    Seeing Cheng Yiyang making a big fuss, Qiao Qing couldn't help but raise her pink lips a little.

    He didn't care and said: "It's not as serious as you said."

    After a pause of two seconds, he felt that this sentence was not convincing, so he added another sentence.

    "People don't like my company. What kind of conspiracy can there be?"

    Han Linyu was actually curious about Ji Qingyi's stay in Qianyu for so long, and his eyes flicked across Qiao Qing's jade-like face , I had a guess in my heart.

    Coincidentally, Cheng Yiyang also had such a guess, and it wasn't just a guess.

    During the period of dealing with Ji Qingyi, it was obvious that the other party cared about Qiao Qing.

    Cheng Yiyang put down the coffee in his hand, and there was a crisp sound when the cup collided with the table.

    "It's not necessarily the company's idea."

    There was some deep meaning in the words.

    After hearing this, Qiao Qing felt more and more that Cheng Yiyang should not only regard her as a friend.

    Not daring to think deeply, he smiled, and could only perfunctorily say, "He explained it to me yesterday, but it's actually not a big deal."

    Han Linyu's eyes turned around Qiao Qing, and then fell on Cheng Yiyang's. body.

    He felt that Qiao Qing didn't want to bring up this topic, so he smoothed things over and said, "This is indeed worth thinking about, but it's just a reminder. If you think it's okay, Qiao Qiao, then it's okay.

    " While talking, a person came in.

    A clear voice came.

    "What's the problem?"

    The three of them turned their eyes and saw Ji Qingyi's slender and straight figure.

    Today he is rarely dressed more formally. His upper body is a smooth and well-cut gray suit, and the lower part is suit pants of the same color. His back is extraordinarily straight, like a jade tree.

    Qiao Qing's eyes widened in surprise, and she found her voice after a while.

    Then he stood up, and Zhanyan joked with a chuckle, "Aren't you busy?"

    Han Linyu and Cheng Yiyang stood up together.

    Ji Qingyi's current status is not what it used to be.

    Even Cheng Yiyang and Han Linyu would not pay so much attention to Ji Shao's background.

    But Yuanheng is different.

    Cheng Yiyang didn't want to stand up. Of course, he still remembered the old man's order, and he couldn't conflict with the young president.

    His slender eyes fell on Ji Qingyi, and the expression on his handsome face was well adjusted, looking very friendly.

    Ji Qing also responded softly: "Well, I just finished my work."

    He didn't just finish his work, didn't he come here non-stop as soon as he heard that Cheng Yiyang came to look for Qiao Qing?