He used to wonder why he spent so much money to help Qianyu Company. It turned out that he fell in love with Qianyu's boss.

    That's no wonder being a small employee is such a joy. I stayed in other companies for so long before, even my own company didn't care about it. It turned out that it was premeditated.

    Would it be possible to talk about him earlier so as to make trouble out of it?

    Ji Qingyi has been single for so long this time, as a friend, he has long been in a hurry.

    Before, it was because the revenge had not been avenged, so there was no time to talk about love, but now that the vengeance has been avenged, Ji Qingyi was not interested in any girl, and almost thought that this guy would never marry for life.

    With a light cough, Qian Ming's eyes fell on Qiao Qing, and his eyes were full of teasing, "Why don't you introduce me to my sister-in-law?"

    Ji Qingyi's expression was a little unnatural, and he quickly denied: "What are you talking about, this is the boss of my company."

    Qiao Qing was also a little shy when she heard the words, she smiled politely at Qian Ming, It's a greeting.

    With a generous appearance, Qian Ming's first impression of Qiao Qing was good.

    Hearing Ji Qingyi's words, he couldn't help being a little puzzled, so he asked one more question, "Is it just the boss?"

    While speaking, his eyes flicked across the tightly holding hands of the two.

    His gaze seemed to have a scorching temperature.

    Ji Qingyi and Qiao Qing loosened their hands in a panic.

    Seeing how nervous the two were, the corners of Qian Ming's mouth rose slightly, and a gleam of light flashed across his deep eyes.

    It seems that the man and the woman are interested.

    Ji Qingyi's dark eyes met Qian Ming's teasing gaze, and he pretended to explain calmly: "It was a special situation just now."

    Then his eyes fell on Li Quanquan, "You moved very quickly. I thought it would take a while."

    Qian Ming smiled, "To be honest, it's not that I'm fast, but that I happened to be discussing something with the Li Group, otherwise I would just drive a car for such an urgent message from you. There is no time."

    He stepped forward and patted Ji Qingyi's shoulder, "Let's go, let me introduce you formally."

    Ji Qingyi hesitated for a second.

    Qiao Qing looked back and forth between the two of them, moved her pink lips, and hesitated to speak.

    In the end, he still didn't speak.

    Looking at Ji Qingyi's appearance, Qian Ming immediately understood what he meant, and couldn't help being surprised: "No, you're still planning to keep it a secret."

    He really couldn't understand why Ji Qingyi didn't reveal it now that Ji's family had collapsed. What about your own identity?

    Ji Qing also said nothing.

    Qian Ming frowned, his eyes fell on Qiao Qing's body, and he became clear.

    He approached Ji Qingyi, smiled and joked: "You don't mean it for your sister-in-law, does he seem to know your identity?"

    Ji Qingyi pushed Qian Ming's head away, and his eyes fell on Li Quanliang On him, the other party was looking at him, the eyes of the two briefly collided, and then Li Quanquan turned away naturally.